PDA

View Full Version : Attaching pdf

Sweetbriar
05-04-2007, 16:19
I tried to attach a pdf file to a post with no luck. IE and Safari both said they couldn't reach the site to upload. Have there been some rule changes or am I just inept?

It is a good file and I don't mind forwarding it by email to someone who has the right touch for posting.

thanks,
d

Team Sergeant
05-04-2007, 16:34
I tried to attach a pdf file to a post with no luck. IE and Safari both said they couldn't reach the site to upload. Have there been some rule changes or am I just inept?

It is a good file and I don't mind forwarding it by email to someone who has the right touch for posting.

thanks,
d

Our "Webmaster" does not allow certain attachments. He says if we allowed such attachments some evil person might place something "not nice" on our website and possibility do serious damage.

Send the file to me or Dan and we'll get it posted for you.

TS

JD@professionalsoldiers.com

Dan
05-04-2007, 19:26
Our "Webmaster" does not allow certain attachments. He says if we allowed such attachments some evil person might place something "not nice" on our website and possibility do serious damage.

lol

thanks,
d

Here you go...thanks for sharing: http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=166520

Sweetbriar
05-04-2007, 21:49
Thank you, gentlemen.