PDA

View Full Version : Customized aid bags?

crash
04-28-2007, 20:53
I have aquired 3 aid bags over the last year, all have some things I like.
I've seen many things I'd like to incorporate into my aid bags and after seeing the work of some of the sew shops around town, an planning on have a few mods done to my bags.

Was just wondering if anyone else out there had done the same. If so what mods have you done?

This is only my second post but I've read though the forum and have searched and not found anything, I apologize in advance if I missed something.

my aid bags
BlackHawk SOF aid bag, got it from a pawn shop for $50.00
Black Hawk STOMPII Gift when I got to my first unit
Issue medic bag, don't know the nomaclature off the top of my head

Thanks

The Reaper
04-28-2007, 20:58
I have aquired 3 aid bags over the last year, all have some things I like.
I've seen many things I'd like to incorporate into my aid bags and after seeing the work of some of the sew shops around town, an planning on have a few mods done to my bags.

Was just wondering if anyone else out there had done the same. If so what mods have you done?

This is only my second post but I've read though the forum and done searched and not found anything, I apologize in advance if I missed something.

my aid bags
BlackHawk SOF aid bag, got it from a pawn shop for $50.00
Black Hawk STOMPII Gift when I got to my first unit
Issue medic bag, don't know the nomaclature off the top of my head

Thanks

crash:

Please look in the upper right hand corner for the Search key.

Believe it or not, in the three years we have been running this board, the question has come up before.

Do not start new threads again without doing a search first.

Thanks.

TR

crash
04-29-2007, 20:26
This is only my second post but I've read though the forum and have searched and not found anything, I apologize in advance if I missed something.

Thanks

KUTF