PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know my uncle

cbkb98
04-25-2007, 05:22
I was curious if anyone on here knew who my uncle was. For OPSEC purposes I'll leave out 1st names. He was an E6 named Jackson from Oregon who served in Devens on an ODA during the 80's. He was also an echo but i don't know which BN he was from. If I remember right his wife told me they use to call him "SGT ROCK" because of his demeanor i guess. Tried to go to Lewis but it didn't work out for him. If anybody has any info please respond, because I'm currently in Afghanistan and don't know how much longer I'll be online. But I will be home soon. Thank God.:lifter

Ret10Echo
04-25-2007, 05:26
Read the stickies....Fill out your profile...

as the saying goes " INCOMING "

Jack Moroney (RIP)
04-25-2007, 05:30
I was curious if anyone on here knew who my uncle was. For OPSEC purposes I'll leave out 1st names. He was an E6 named Jackson from Oregon who served in Devens on an ODA during the 80's. He was also an echo but i don't know which BN he was from. If I remember right his wife told me they use to call him "SGT ROCK" because of his demeanor i guess. Tried to go to Lewis but it didn't work out for him. If anybody has any info please respond, because I'm currently in Afghanistan and don't know how much longer I'll be online. But I will be home soon. Thank God.:lifter

Do not post again on this site until you post an introduction and fill out your profile. You have an interesting way of looking at OPSEC/PERSEC by posting last names, giving rank, place of origin, MOS and nick names, and date and duty assignment.:( Thank you for your service and come home safe.

cbkb98
04-25-2007, 05:36
sorry kinda new to this, I won't post anything here anymore, and once again my apologies.