PDA

View Full Version : How a democratic "Star" talks to his kids......

Team Sergeant
04-20-2007, 11:53
Make sure you listen to the very end........ normally I would not care about anything a hollywood scumbag does on his or her own time but this has the potential for crimminal activity.

Rage = an insecure little man......

Rage against a child, crimminal.

alec baldwin you are lower than scum.... pray I never catch you speaking to a child that way. You sick little bastard.

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0419_baldwin.mp3

incommin
04-20-2007, 11:58
He's from Hollywood where you can so or do anything if it makes you "feel" good!

Jim

SOCOM8721
04-20-2007, 12:06
The following is his official response on his website...

Please send me his cell phone number...

Thank you to everyone who has posted messages of suppport and understanding. Naturally, it is not best for a parent to lose their temper with their child. Everyone who knows me privately knows that I have endured a great deal over the last several years in my custody litigation. Everyone who knows me privately knows that certain people will go to any lengths to embarass me and to disrupt my relationship with my daughter.

In such public cases, your opponents attempt to take a picture of you on your worst day and insist that this is who you are as a person. Outside the doors of divorce court, I have friends, I have respect from people I work with and I have a normal relationship with my daughter. All of that is threatened whenever one enters a court room.

Although I have been told by numerous people not to worry too much, as all parents lose their patience with their kids, I am most saddened that this was released to the media because of what it does to a child. I'm sorry, as everyone who knows me is aware, for losing my temper with my child. I have been driven to the edge by parental alienation for many years now. You have to go through this to understand. ( Although I hope you never do.) I am sorry for what happened. But I am equally sorry that a court order was violated, which had deliberately been put under seal in this case.

Once my book is published, I'm sure more people will understand the incredible strains created by parental alienation.

In the meantime, I'm sorry to anyone who's taken offense from this episode.

http://www.alecbaldwin.com/guest/index.html

The Reaper
04-20-2007, 12:12
Is anyone really surprised by this?

You have to be a pretty big, arrogant, egotistical asshole to leave a message like this for your child on a recorded answering machine.

Didn't he offer to leave the country, if President Bush was elected? Why is he still here, wouldn't anyone else take him?

TR

SOCOM8721
04-20-2007, 12:21
Alec Baldwin is elite among Hollywood's irate after he not only covered a paparazzo's truck with shaving cream, but allegedly punched the photographer in the nose and broke his glasses in 1995. The photographer, Alan Zanger, had been trying to photograph Baldwin outside the home where the actor lived with then-wife Kim Basinger. Baldwin claimed he acted in self-defense, and a jury acquitted him of misdemeanor assault charges. A jury in a civil trial, however, found both parties responsible, but awarded damages to Zanger in the amount of $4,500.

SOCOM8721
04-20-2007, 12:31

Alec Baldwin felt pretty bad about himself when his ex-wife Kim Basinger told him he was as bad as Saddam Hussein.

Basinger made Baldwin feel so poorly about himself and his fathering that he just wanted to “die.”

Alec stated, “My ex-wife once said, ‘He’s Saddam Hussein.’ She said that.”

“And I thought, ‘Do I hide myself in cramped underground quarters? Do I like to shoot firearms in a celebratory way? Did I execute whole villages of people and bulldoze their bodies into a pit? What are you saying? Explain this to me.’

“I remember lying in bed, thinking I wanted to die on the spot. I would say, ‘Please don’t let me wake up. I can’t face another day.’ ”

Wow. Who would have thought a Baldwin could put sentences together so well. That’s way more surprising that that Saddam thing.

jatx
04-20-2007, 12:33
Wow. :eek:

What a pathetic, small little man. Er, I mean, "rude little pig."

vsvo
04-20-2007, 12:33
Make sure you listen to the very end........
Yep, that last line was downright mean and nasty. Arrogant, self-centered prick. Equally abhorrent was Kim Basinger releasing this voicemail. What is it with these Hollywood freaks using their own children as cogs in their twisted publicity machines? Sorry, Alec. You don't have a private life. If you are going to whore yourself to generate publicity and make money, then don't protest when you get bad publicity that shows you really are an asshole.

Spartan74
04-20-2007, 12:35

SOCOM8721
04-20-2007, 12:37
Jatx - if his daughter is the pig is he the big bad wolf??? (that GETS IT in the end!!!!)

echoes
04-20-2007, 12:41
"Naturally, it is not best for a parent to lose their temper with their child. I have endured a great deal over the last several years in my custody litigation.
Although I have been told by numerous people not to worry too much, as all parents lose their patience with their kids, I am most saddened that this was released to the media.
Once my book is published, I'm sure more people will understand the incredible strains created by parental alienation."

GRRRRRR. A real man knows the line. A real man does NOT inflict abuse on HIS CHILD! Does anyone else see how narsasistic his reply is?
He needs to grow some!:mad:

Gypsy
04-20-2007, 13:21
But don't you see...it's all about him.

Gee...an explanation AND a plug for his book. What a great guy, he is the best dad ever.

bandycpa
04-20-2007, 13:33
Unbelievable (even for a Hollywood Leftist). Imagine what awaited the kid if he hadn't been restrained by the court.

Of course, my wife heard this as I was listening to it. Sadly, she said the kid was probably used to that kind of treatment by now.

No excuse, no reason, no point, no situation can ever validate talking to your kid that way. I've gotten mad at my two boys before, but I've never called them names or swore like that to them (nor belittled their mother in front of them).

Will Baldwin get a pass? Sure he will! He'll be the father (term used loosely) that has been victimized by his ex-wife (who, as pointed out earlier, isn't worth much more because she made the recording public)...who only longs to have a fulfilling relationship with his daughter...whom he misses very much. He'll go on Oprah and the rest...apologizing and explaining what happened. He'll start a foundation, and his next tv show / movie will be a big hit, because most people will forgive someone who airs their pain out for all to see (unless your Don Imus...that's a whole 'nother story).

Or maybe we'll get it right this time, and actually have someone like that pay a price for such actions.

Time will tell.

Bandy

echoes
04-20-2007, 14:07
No excuse, no reason, no point, no situation can ever validate talking to your kid that way. I've gotten mad at my two boys before, but I've never called them names or swore like that to them (nor belittled their mother in front of them).
Bandy
Good parenting, IMHO.

alec baldwin you are lower than scum.... pray I never catch you speaking to a child that way. You sick little bastard.
I will be right behind You Sir!

Holly

RTK
04-20-2007, 15:28
Doesn't this Film Actor's Guild member have anything better to do, like move out of the country? :boohoo

His daughter is lucky; if her old man is as true to his word with her as he was to the rest of us after the 2000 election, she shouldn't have much to worry about.

Either way, I'm sure it was a supervised visit today.

blue02hd
04-20-2007, 15:50
And he even plugged his book,,,,,

kgoerz
04-20-2007, 16:29
as all parents lose their patience with their kids

Bet there are all kinds of parents reading that one. They all must be overjoyed to know Mr Baldwin is their spokes person. I don't see many play dates in his kids future. So when is the court date? I 'm sure he will make the circuit, Orca, Larry King, The View..etc

And he even plugged his book,,,,,

What Book? How to Talk to A Child, By A.B

NousDefionsDoc
04-20-2007, 16:36
I don't care much for that son of a bitch.

medic
04-20-2007, 17:20
Why are we giving this hole this much attention? He doesn't deserve my exhaled air.

Radar Rider
04-20-2007, 21:18
How a democratic "Star" talks to his kids......
Indeed. If "it takes a village to raise a child" :rolleyes: I'd want this village idiot banished.

CoLawman
04-20-2007, 22:20
Indeed. If "it takes a village to raise a child" :rolleyes: I'd want this village idiot banished.

Nice one-liner Radar!:D

hunteran
04-20-2007, 22:26
Prick.

Spartan359
04-20-2007, 22:56
Please send me his cell phone number...

+1 Edited by Razor: Here, this is how easy it is..."I agree". I'll call and he can come to my house and attempt to straighten me out. Who calls their kid a "Rude Pig"? What a poofter. :mad: