PDA

View Full Version : A Pleasant Surprise

shadowwalker
04-18-2007, 18:54
I have a number of diving lights, most of them do happen to be NiteRider lights. Those of you that dive know how expensive the hobby can be. Some of you may have had difficulties in the pass with repairs etc., and/or with certain companies. I feel that when something goes right people and companies should be complimented, they certainly receive enough complaints. Today I call NiteRider, at some point in time I had lost my recharger for one of my primary dive lights. The person I spoke with took my name and address, I already had my credit card ready. I asked how much it would cost. To my surprise the person on the other end of the phone replied, "nothing, we take care of our customers". I offered again to pay for the item, he just told me it would take about a week to arrive and thanked me for being a customer.

Ambush Master
04-18-2007, 20:03
That CS Rep just paid for your charger, they can't buy advertising like this!!!!

The Reaper
04-18-2007, 20:36
Good to know.

Some companies do a better job of CS than others. Others, as you experienced, are outstanding.

I am currently having a problem with a knife company.

You have to give credit when they do good, if you are going to hammer them when they are wrong as well.

Only fair.

TR

CoLawman
04-18-2007, 21:21
Thanks for the tip!

Sdiver
04-18-2007, 21:24
Thanks for the tip!

Said the Prostitute to the Leper. :D

Sorry.