PDA

View Full Version : Masters Tournament

82ndtrooper
04-03-2007, 13:16
Yep, it's that time again. This week is the 2007 Masters Tournament in Augusta, Ga. The coveted "Green Jacket" is up for grabs, if your a professional golfer and Phil Michelson is present to defend his title again this year.

Groupings will be announced later this evening.

Here's your online source for interactive features, leaders board, comments and commentary, and a look at the links and their hazards as well as history of the Masters and up to date scoring.

HERE IS YOUR LINK:

http://www.masters.org/en_US/index.html

AMP
04-04-2007, 14:01
I do not watch much golf on TV. But that is one tournament that I make a point to watch. What a beautiful course and time of year. I hope the weather is perfect for them.

82ndtrooper
04-04-2007, 16:38
I do not watch much golf on TV. But that is one tournament that I make a point to watch. What a beautiful course and time of year. I hope the weather is perfect for them.

Thus far the weather is supposedly forcast to be warm and sunny in Augusta, Ga. But the forcasts are alway's just that ..............a forecast.

Hope to see Tiger and Phil playing it out till the last hole on Sunday.

lksteve
04-04-2007, 20:05
Hope to see Tiger and Phil playing it out till the last hole on Sunday.as long as the guy whose dad was SF wins, i'm okay with that...

82ndtrooper
04-04-2007, 20:25
as long as the guy whose dad was SF wins, i'm okay with that...

As I typed that into the computer, it came to me that Tigers father was former SF. Was he with 5th Grp RVN ?

lksteve
04-04-2007, 21:15
As I typed that into the computer, it came to me that Tigers father was former SF. Was he with 5th Grp RVN ?think so...i do know he was with 46th SFCA and 6th...(i was with neither, for the record)...

The Reaper
04-04-2007, 21:32
As I typed that into the computer, it came to me that Tigers father was former SF. Was he with 5th Grp RVN ?

How many years have you been asleep??

Search for "Tiger Woods" here after beating your boots. Then search for "Earl Woods".

TR

lksteve
04-04-2007, 21:44
Search for "Tiger Woods" here after beating your boots. i was thinking flutter kicks, hello dollys and 30 or 40 reps of the body twist...

82ndtrooper
04-05-2007, 08:19
How many years have you been asleep??

Search for "Tiger Woods" here after beating your boots. Then search for "Earl Woods".

TR

Ok, after a google check for "Tiger Woods" and "Earl Woods" "Special Forces Earl Woods" Earl Woods Special Forces" "Earl Woods SF Assignments" This is what is current on the net:

Earl Woods, died at the age of 74 of cancer (This I knew) he did two tours of duty in RVN second tour with Special Forces, stationed at Ft. Bragg, retired at the rank of LTC in 1974. After 3 sets of squat thrusts, I'm searching for assignments. Nothing yet on particulars of those assignments. Searching is ongoing. :cool: it's easy to assume 5th Grp, but we dont assume on this board per stickies and board instuctions.

Per TR's instuctions, flutter kicks are beginning to oxygenate my melon. :D

Current Masters leaders: T. Watson -1 Gary Player -E

We've still got lots of play left, this will change every hole, and half hour.