PDA

View Full Version : allergic

Texas
03-27-2007, 19:25
Hey, this is Texas. I am allergic to penicillin. Does the army have a substitute? Also, I have allergic reactions to sulfer and cephalasporin ( I think that's how you spell it ). I also do not take vaccinations because my body does not respond well to them at all. Does the army have waivers and substitutes for this stuff? Thanks.

NousDefionsDoc
03-27-2007, 19:34
Hey, this is Texas. I am allergic to penicillin. Does the army have a substitute? Also, I have allergic reactions to sulfer and cephalasporin ( I think that's how you spell it ). I also do not take vaccinations because my body does not respond well to them at all. Does the army have waivers and substitutes for this stuff? Thanks.
Hey, this is NDD. Don't post again until after you have sent The Crip a complete report, in your own words, on the particulars of ABX, AB of choice for GSW, the vaccination schedule for Iraq and Afghanistan, contra-indications for all those vaccinations and possible alternative solutions.

The shit had better be complete, but concise.

You can choose not to do it, that is a viable option - execution of which on your part will lead to me banning you - instantaneously and Without Remorse (my part).

If you do a good job, I will tell you can post again. If you don't, you will do it again. You get two shots.

PM The Crip and ask him to give you an email address so he can check your work. He will let me know if you met the standard.

Don't ask any questions and don't be PMing people for help other than the one I authorized. You have your task, conditions and standards and they are clear.

Go.

The Reaper
03-27-2007, 19:52

Texas:

Did you read what the Team Sergreant and I told you after your last post?

Why are you starting more threads?

Did you read the stickies in the Med Forum before posting?

Are you not understanding our instructions, or just choosing to ignore them?

TR

NousDefionsDoc
03-27-2007, 19:52
Disregard all above. You are too stupid to be here. The TS and TR warned you and yet you did it anyway.

Good luck in future endeavors, what ever they may be. They won't be in Special Forces.

http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=161151#post161151

NousDefionsDoc
03-27-2007, 19:56
He's gone Boss.

The Reaper
03-27-2007, 20:02
I thought your efforts to educate him were well placed, if he were salvageable. Crip could have used the work, too.

I didn't see too much gray area in what the TS told him on his other thread.

Clearly, this was another kid who preferred talking to listening and posting to reading.

After I took the time to write a nice welcome post on the Intro thread with some helpful advice for him and the other new members.

Texas would have been well served by the cartoon that chance put up of little Billy.

Kids, let this be a lesson on posting here.

TR

NousDefionsDoc
03-27-2007, 20:09
I didn't see too much gray area in what the TS told him on his other thread.
I don't think TS recognizes gray as a color...