PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Lewis/Kifaru Demo

Mel
03-27-2007, 00:43
Hey guys, if any of you are near the Ft. Lewis area, I would like to invite you to our upcoming Ft. Lewis/Kifaru Demo. The link below has all the info, and I look forward to seeing some of you there.

http://forums.kifaru.net/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=104106&page=1#Post104106

Mel

Bill Harsey
03-29-2007, 08:23
Mel,
If your driving you'll pass this shop twice. PM me here.
Bill

The Reaper
03-29-2007, 08:25
This should be a fun event.

Sorry that I am on the opposite side of the country.

Have a ball, Mel!

TR

Mel
03-29-2007, 16:09
Bill, PM sent.

TR, we're hoping it goes well. If it does, we plan on doing another demo in the Ft. Bragg area sometime in the future. Hopefully, you will be able to make that one.

Mel

The Reaper
03-29-2007, 17:59
Bill, PM sent.

TR, we're hoping it goes well. If it does, we plan on doing another demo in the Ft. Bragg area sometime in the future. Hopefully, you will be able to make that one.

Mel

If you get to Bragg, try to make it over a Friday night.

I'll show you the way to the GB Club. First beer's on me.

TR

Razor
03-30-2007, 18:25
Psst...hey Mel, you sure you shouldn't go visit Patrick at the factory, and maybe stop by Ft Carson while you're in the area? ;)

gtcrispy
04-03-2007, 17:58
I know a couple guys from my team are planning to attend. I would like to but I'm heading out of town. It just might be the time to break out the credit card...we'll see.:o

FearMonkey
04-03-2007, 20:35
Count me in.

Bill Harsey
04-03-2007, 20:53
Bill, PM sent.

Mel
Mel,
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you here.

Mel
04-03-2007, 23:18
TR: If we make it out to Bragg, it will definately be over the weekend. At the club it will have to be a soda, as I quit drinking back in May 71, and never looked back.

Razor: I really do need to make a trip out to the factory, as I have not seen the new shop yet. Ft. Carson sounds like a plan, and it would be great to meet up with you in person.

Gtcrispy: Sorry to hear you can't make it, but at least a couple of your team mates will be able make the demo, and that is good news.

FearMonkey: Looking forward to seeing you there.

Bill: Catch you on the drive back down for sure.

Mel