PDA

View Full Version : Good Stuff by Ross Training

Rodeo
03-25-2007, 17:05
Found this guy on the web. This guy is hardcore. It looks like his conditioning works. Watch the video at the bottom of the page.

http://www.rosstraining.com/articles/hardcore.html
http://www.rosstraining.com/articles/budget.html

stakk4
03-25-2007, 18:20
Yeah, NDD recommended his info a while back. Those workouts are ballsmokers!

Mr. Wizard
05-25-2007, 04:29
I would recommend picking up his books, Never Gymless and Infinite Intensity. I picked them both up because I like reading and learning about different exercises and techniques and I have learned a lot from both of these books. I am going to be applying many of the techniques to my routine when I get home.
:lifter

abc_123
06-18-2007, 18:21
Ordered the books and they came likety-split. Heavy-duty comb bound 81/2x11" size with waterproof covers.

200+ pages of well laid out material. Both books are complimentary and professionally done.

Specific exercises are covered along with variations to increase or decrease intensity. Pictures go along with the text. Specific, sample workouts plans included (good methodology that rotates workouts day to day, and week to week to prevent mental staleness and to continue to stress the body) along with suggestions/instructions on how to modify them depending on what you want to do. If you want to put increased emphasis on strength, he explains how to modify his sample workout plan to do that, same with endurance and/or explosive strength.

I'm real happy with the books. The workouts (1st week of his sample program) flat-out leave me feeling/talking/walking like somone just kicked me in the jimmy. No joke, like stakk4 said, they are ballsmokers. I can't give a report based upon long-term following his program yet, but i've yet to not soak thru my PT clothes and end up almost dry heaving following a workout, so they have to be doing me some good.

\The author also seems to be very accessible for questions and is active on his online forums responding to posts.

IMO a worthwhile purchase.