PDA

View Full Version : Tier One

gits
03-21-2007, 11:26
Just got back from Tier One they are currently have a 40% off store wide sale. Just started last evening. I asked how long they would be having the sale, unfortunately they had no answer to when the sale was ending. Just thought I'd inform you of the big sale over at Tier One for those who live in Fayetteville.

kgoerz
03-21-2007, 16:22
Are they trying to make up for the high prices in the past. Tried to do some purchases there with the Impac card. Even when buying large numbers of the same item they would not give a discount. I always made a point of buying locally with the Impac Card, small businesses like Tier One especially. I believed in supporting the local economy. Screw the Internet was our attitude. Tier One was the only one that we quit buying from. We even promised more business in the future. They didn't seem interested. This was the attitude of the people working the counter. Don't know if the owner knew they turned away thousand of dollars of purchases.
I think Shooters Pawn was our most frequented vendor. But they had a history of supporting the troops. Never had to ask for discounts. Shooters just gave us good deals all the time. Best customer service I ever saw in Fay.

The Reaper
03-21-2007, 17:11
I think Shooters Pawn was our most frequented vendor. But they had a history of supporting the troops. Never had to ask for discounts. Shooters just gave us good deals all the time. Best customer service I ever saw in Fay.

Seconded.

I bought several items there when I could not get them in time via the net and they have been great to deal with.

Unlike Jim's and his ilk.

TR

gits
03-22-2007, 09:37
Just got back from there again and the sale ends this Sunday.