PDA

View Full Version : VEGETABLE CRAB DIP

echoes
03-16-2007, 08:31
Greetings!
Just tried this recipie recently, and it's so quick and easy to make.

It is delicious on pita chip or crackers. :lifter Enjoy!

WARM VEGETABLE CRAB DIP

1 container (8 oz.) sour cream

1 can (6-1/2 oz.) crabmeat or 1 cup fresh or frozen crabmeat, thawed and drained (Fake Crab is great too!)

1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened

1 envelope Lipton Vegetable Soup Mix

1 tsp. lemon juice

In 1-1/2-quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients.
Cook at 375 for one hour. Stir before serving.

(My variation is I use the low-fat sc, and cc.)

The original recipie can be found on the back of the Lipton Vegetable Soup Mix packets.

82ndtrooper
03-17-2007, 03:45
Echo's,

We have a couples party here today for the NCAA games on the new LG flat screen televsion. :cool:

I'm going to the grocery store this morning and going to make this dip before the lady friend gets here. She'll think I've become domesticated:eek:

echoes
03-19-2007, 10:45
Echo's,

We have a couples party here today for the NCAA games on the new LG flat screen televsion. :cool:

I'm going to the grocery store this morning and going to make this dip before the lady friend gets here. She'll think I've become domesticated:eek:

I hope it turned good for you? And you got extra points+++ for makin it, right? :o

Holly

82ndtrooper
03-19-2007, 11:25
I actually bought enough for two servings and only about a third was left from the second.

I may have it tonight for snacks.

Thanks for the recipe, it worked well and she was actually pissed that my creation was eaten more than hers. Cant win for losing. :)

echoes
03-19-2007, 11:41
I actually bought enough for two servings and only about a third was left from the second.

I may have it tonight for snacks.

Thanks for the recipe, it worked well and she was actually pissed that my creation was eaten more than hers. Cant win for losing. :)

Good man! :)

Holly