PDA

View Full Version : Colombia Issue of Veritas

Marvin Blank
03-08-2007, 19:35
The new issue of "Veritas" (the USASOC magazine) is a special issue, completely focused on Colombia. It covers a lot of the history (La Violencia, ect.), some ODA's and their missions, Psyops, CA, and a lot of other stuff. I'd recommend anyone interested in the AO pick it up.

Russell S
03-12-2007, 17:12
Thanks for the heads up on it. I looked for it today when I had to go into my unit to take care of some admin items but did not see it. I'm going to email the USASOC history office and see if they'll send me a copy.

Go For Broke
03-12-2007, 20:27
Additional copies my be requested from the address below or by e-mailing one of our editors.

USASOC
ATTN: AOHS Veritas
E-2929 Desert Storm Drive
Fort Bragg, NC 28310

E-mail address deleted in interest of preventing spam to them. If you need it, PM me.

V/R,

Martin
03-13-2007, 11:36
USASOC
ATTN: AOHS Veritas
E-2929 Desert Storm Drive
Fort Bragg, NC 28310

E-mail address deleted in interest of preventing spam to them. If you need it, PM me.

V/R,
Sir, your PM box is full.

Martin

jatx
03-13-2007, 17:18
I received a copy of the most recent edition at drill last month. It is an impressive publication. I've since been in touch with the editors w/r/t back issues, and they are deciding whether or not to make pdf copies available. If the answer is yes, I'll be happy to share them with members here.

Marvin Blank
03-13-2007, 19:45
The JSOMTC has about a hundred copies (only about a third of them ever get picked up), so I'd be happy to pick up a few extras for anyone that wants one. PM me if you're interested.

Roycroft201
04-14-2007, 00:49
Following the previous posts by Marvin Blank and Go for Broke, I requested and received the most recent issue of Veritas. It is the one devoted to ARSOF in Colombia and it is terrific.

As a civilian, I had not previously seen any prior copies of Veritas, which is the Journal of Army Special Operations History (for those of us civies). Published quarterly, it's beautifully done and extremely well-written.

If you are in the Fort Bragg area and see any copies still available, I recommend that you grab one.

RC201

CPTAUSRET
04-14-2007, 10:10
The JSOMTC has about a hundred copies (only about a third of them ever get picked up), so I'd be happy to pick up a few extras for anyone that wants one. PM me if you're interested.

M B:

Just sent you a PM.

Stay safe.

Marvin Blank
04-14-2007, 15:24
All you guys that PM'ed me, I just checked my box. Give me a couple days, but I should have it done early this week.
Marvin