PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a full auto M-16?

Hipshot
02-27-2007, 14:26
Check out this Sheriff's office auctioning off a full auto M-16.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,255058,00.html

82ndtrooper
02-27-2007, 14:43
"The fact that they are selling a dangerous weapn is appaling"

Comment by the rep from the "Million Mom March" :rolleyes:

I suppose the fact that Walmart sells folding blades is appaling to her also.

Once again proving that the Brady bunch and the Million Mom March are out of touch with the NFA firearms act and the legal transfer of class III weapons and devices.

Guess she didn't read the part that stated the buyer had to be a law abiding citizen with no record and deep pockets. Class III firearms are transferred everyday to law abiding citizens. Plenty of men and women have purchased full auto lowers, had them registered and stamped by the BATFE, background check, finger prints, and the additional $200 for the process.

$1,700 ? That's cheap, considering most full auto M16 varients are going for more than $10,000-$15,000.

I've had class III firearms in the past, including one MP5SD with a Navy Trigger group. I regularly shoot with a class III coalition and I've yet to see any of these men commit a crime. In fact these men are all professionals, Docs, Attorneys, business owners, finance execs, etc. The Million Mom March spokes person hasn 't a clue as to how wrong and biased her statements are.