PDA

View Full Version : 1st Group S-1 POC

FearMonkey
02-25-2007, 15:56
Hi folks,
Sorry it has come to this, but I'm attempting to hunt down 1st Group's S1 telephone # and I'm wondering if anyone here could point me in the correct direction. Thanks in advance.

Surgicalcric
02-25-2007, 16:14
Maybe you should try looking under Chundis monkey boy? :D

Crip

deanwells
02-25-2007, 19:36
Hi folks,
Sorry it has come to this, but I'm attempting to hunt down 1st Group's S1 telephone # and I'm wondering if anyone here could point me in the correct direction. Thanks in advance.

I'll get it to you, but what's the rush. Are you finished with the course yet?

FearMonkey
02-25-2007, 20:05
deanwells, PM inbound.

SurgicalCric, leave my Chundis out of this. :lifter

Surgicalcric
02-25-2007, 20:07
...SurgicalCric, leave my Chundis out of this. :lifter

And your placenta? Tell me, are you sure now that you dont have one or would you like to phone a friend?

Crip

FearMonkey
02-25-2007, 20:19
Oh, right right... the placenta. They taught you about that during the "Administering Emergency Self-Aid" portion of SOCM, right?

It's a good thing you're a medic now. Maybe you can keep yourself healthy long enough to finish the course like a normal SWC student and quit malingering. :D

Surgicalcric
02-25-2007, 20:28
...Maybe you can keep yourself healthy long enough to finish the course like a normal SWC student and quit malingering. :D

And its not too late for your shot record to be lost prior to your leaving here. :cool:

Crip

The Reaper
02-25-2007, 20:45
Oh, right right... the placenta. They taught you about that during the "Administering Emergency Self-Aid" portion of SOCM, right?

It's a good thing you're a medic now. Maybe you can keep yourself healthy long enough to finish the course like a normal SWC student and quit malingering. :D

Ooh, that is going to leave a nasty mark.:D

TR

deanwells
02-26-2007, 05:11
:munchin :p :munchin :D

x SF med
02-26-2007, 07:51
And its not too late for your shot record to be lost prior to your leaving here. :cool:

Crip

Crip-
Lose his shot record (Asia, bwahaaa) - and then lose it a gain (Africa, hehehehe) - make him take the 10 and 20 year overseas series twice - that'll learn him to screw with a medic! Of course, the bad part is, he'll be immune to everything on the planet.

ShadowMedic
01-24-2008, 02:06
Medics hold all the trump cards.....hope you aren't afraid of needles....:munchin