PDA

View Full Version : New pictures of my favorite folder (H-Class)

PiterM
02-02-2007, 14:52
What about some new pic's of my favorite folding tool? It's with me a year and a half now. I've never seen/used better hard-use folder...

Bill Harsey
02-02-2007, 15:15
Good news the knife is holding up in the land where they distill
Buffalo Juice! :D ( that was good too)

Good pics.

PiterM
02-02-2007, 15:19
Good news the knife is holding up in the land where they distill Buffalo Juice! :D ( that was good too)
Well, there is something a little bit different than the Buffalo stuff in the pic below but also can hit you good in the head. Pic taken last winter during "Moose Tracking" outdoor & survivaal event in the wild. Later on we're not really able to take ANY more photos :D

The Reaper
02-02-2007, 15:54
Ahh, the dreaded bread grease appears.

What, no slivovitz? Or śliwowica, in this case.

TR

smanders
02-02-2007, 16:03
Maybe there was a bad plum season...

Great photos of a beautiful knife. Sweet watch too.

Chris
02-02-2007, 21:22
Simply awesome. Panerai's aren't small watches, but Mr. Harsey's folder makes it look like a little datejust. :lifter

PM outbound Mr. H!

PiterM
01-14-2011, 18:34
Still with me, still my favorite... :lifter

MVP
01-21-2011, 11:32
Funny "bread grease". I was thinking about that last weekend. Made my own by frying 1lb of bacon, crumbled a quarter of it into small pieces, poured the grease from the pan into a small cup and then mixed in the crumbled bacon. After letting the mixture set in the refrigerator for an hour I had a good rendition of that heart stopping delicacy.

MVP

Claemore
01-21-2011, 17:43
Funny "bread grease". I was thinking about that last weekend. Made my own by frying 1lb of bacon, crumbled a quarter of it into small pieces, poured the grease from the pan into a small cup and then mixed in the crumbled bacon. After letting the mixture set in the refrigerator for an hour I had a good rendition of that heart stopping delicacy.

MVP

Beautiful folder.

Bread grease. Now do you eat this straight from the cup? Like pudding? Anything with bacon, I get excited about. I made some chicken fried bacon not so long ago. Also very good, you eat it with country gravy.

Sorry about the thread hijack.

Bill Harsey
01-24-2011, 10:08
Still with me, still my favorite... :lifter

Piter,
Great pic. Nice to see it is getting some use too.
Bill