PDA

View Full Version : Words of Wisdom From Albert Einstein

Snaquebite
01-13-2007, 13:38
"We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe." (my favorite)

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving."

When his wife asked him to change clothes to meet an Ambassador Einstein replied, "They want to see me? Here I am. If they want to see my clothes, open my closet and show them my suits."

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them."

Sdiver
01-13-2007, 13:51
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

I know that WW III was a title reserved for a war between NATO and the WARSAW pact, but couldn't the GWOT be considered WW III ?