View Full Version : WTF

spectre919
01-13-2007, 08:30
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,243580,00.html

:mad: WTF :mad:

Someone needs to handle business!

Hiclaude
01-13-2007, 12:19
Why? What kind of beast could bring him or herself to do such a thing?

Warrior-Mentor
01-13-2007, 17:13
Unbelieveable.

From the hierarchy of criminals in jail,
he's gonna have a rough ride...

bandycpa
01-13-2007, 19:49
There are times when I think that nothing else in this world could possibly surprise me. And then something like this happens.

Of course, the scumbag dad was taken without incident. Real brave against a little baby, he becomes the coward he is when faced with people that can take care of themselves.

But you know what makes me more angry than anything? His little baby trusted him with her life. If she was like my little 4-year old, in her eyes Dad was the greatest man she knew; and he took that, took advantage of it, and did something that makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

My heart breaks for this little girl. Please keep the rest of the family in your thoughts and prayers.

RIP Katlin Violette.

Bandy

zuluzerosix
01-13-2007, 19:54
I wished I had not heard of this. I cried for this child today. RIP, little angel. My heart aches for this baby.

sg1987
01-13-2007, 20:09
It seems like it hurts more when your kids are close to the age of the victim. I've got four myself and stories like this make me want to "swear off" from the news. It hurts to hear this kind of crap time and again.
I doubt this sounds very Christian but I say burn the SOB alive.

spectre919
01-13-2007, 20:30
"When senseless violence occurs, it's tragic enough. But when it includes a child, it's even more tragic for the community," said Clayton Police Chief Glen Allen.

The oddest thing occured to me while reading this first thing this morning. WHAT KINDA F*CKING STATEMENT IS THAT FROM THE CHIEF OF POLICE!!! :mad:

I can't believe it! Sure...make it sound like two boys fighting over a frickin' lollipop on the stinkin' school bus! This news story is terribly horrific and hey, it makes no sense why this happened. We don't want to hear that! Tell us how you are deal with this asshole, because it already happened!

Sorry for the rant! I have a 4-year old and would destroy anyone if they threatened him or did something like this.

My heart truly bleeds for this child and her non-murdering family members.

Gypsy
01-13-2007, 21:26
Too bad this animal didn't resist arrest...

How utterly horrible. RIP little one. :(

Goggles Pizano
01-13-2007, 23:30
The oddest thing occured to me while reading this first thing this morning. WHAT KINDA F*CKING STATEMENT IS THAT FROM THE CHIEF OF POLICE!!! :mad:

I can't believe it! Sure...make it sound like two boys fighting over a frickin' lollipop on the stinkin' school bus! This news story is terribly horrific and hey, it makes no sense why this happened. We don't want to hear that! Tell us how you are deal with this asshole, because it already happened!

Sorry for the rant! I have a 4-year old and would destroy anyone if they threatened him or did something like this.

My heart truly bleeds for this child and her non-murdering family members.

spectre; cool your jets man. The Chief is making an obvious statement felt by everyone who is a concerned human that this is a senseless killing. Murder is never easy to deal with, nor is the investigation of such a crime.
When it involves a child you are morally outraged but you know you'll need to keep your head above water to complete a proper investigation, and put this animal away forever. Cut the guy some slack.

spectre919
01-14-2007, 07:27
GP-

I guess within human psychy people will try to shift "outrage" from the actor to others involved for one resaon or another. I know it's incredibly difficult to be professional and conduct investigations when something as abominable as this has happened. Kudos to the Chief for keeping it professional; :mad: to the Chief for not making a Stronger statement.

SRT31B
01-14-2007, 11:48
Can't wait to get back to the CONUS and watch all this "wonderful" news again. It has been kind of nice not to hear about all the crap like this going on (on a daily basis sometimes). Back to reality...

I would DESTROY anyone who tried to hurt my kids. I hope this guy gets fried.

zuluzerosix
01-14-2007, 12:29
***no hijack intended here****

I lived in the same neighborhood as Andrea Yates. I saw her and Rusty at Albertson's all the time when I worked there as a Front End Manager. When she destroyed her kids it really tore me up.

I thought I was pretty tough. I saw all kinds of death and destruction in Desert Storm. The bloated decaying bodies didnt bother me. Hell I even fired my weapon a few times and I just moved on and left it all be hind me and never looked back. I thought I could stomache anything.

But kids, I am weak on kids. Children and seniors. Those are my heart strings. I get really bent and it tears my heart out when I see children and seniors preyed upon.

Not too much bothers me. But when someone slaughters an innocent child like that I have this rage and I want to be the judge, jury and executioner. I want to do to them what they have done. I want to make them suffer greatly and in much pain so they will know what it was to live before I let them die.

Does this make me no different than the murderer? Is an eye for an eye wrong? Is it barbaric to want to punish someone with the same pain that they have inflicted on others?

Murdered children are a tough pill for me to swallow. My 10 year son is my hero and my 2 year old daughter is my baby. If anything ever happen to them I know I could never recover. I would be lost forever.