PDA

View Full Version : Calendar

pegasus
01-01-2007, 00:10
Can anyone see 2007 on the calendar? My list stops at 2006. I thought it would have updated tonight (although I am still in 2006 in this timezone).

Kyobanim
01-01-2007, 00:24
That's a setting that an admin needs to correct in the software. By default, vBulletin calendar stops at the year it was installed in. I'm sure someone will be along to correct this shortly.

Ambush Master
01-01-2007, 00:34
Should be OK now!!!

Masochist
12-19-2010, 20:38
This is the only calendar thread I came across via the search button, so I'm reviving it instead of posting a new one.

I am very grateful for the history lessons I've received while a member of this board. Between events I knew little to nothing about to the personal insight from members who have BTDT, the list of events and details that are posted on here are lengthy.

Is there anyone with the proper permissions willing to add more events to the public calendar? As of now, the only events I have seen posted are the anniversary of Operation Ivory Coast (Nov. 20) and Veteran's Day. The latter includes an excerpt from Team Sergeant. Maybe there are others posted more than a few years ago that are not recurring? :confused:

While the search engine is great if you know what you're looking for, listing more events on the public calendar can serve as a starting point for searches/discussion as well as an instant reminder of "Today in Army history" or "Today in SF history."

Just my 0.02 cents.