PDA

View Full Version : Metal Rap Anti-Jihad song

bluebb
12-18-2006, 15:16
So far it seems as if only Country and Western singers have done any patriotic or anti-jihad songs. Here is a Rap-Metal song by an unknown band that is not too bad.

Open Season
Music: Ward
Lyrics: Aborn, Nelson
String Arrangement: Eric Frampton

I speak peace when peace is spoken, But I speak war when your hate is provoking, The season is open 24-7-365, Man up yo time to ride, No need to hide behind slogans of deceit, Claiming that you're a religion of peace, We just don't believe you, We can clearly see through, The madness that you're feeding your people, Jihad the cry of your unholy war, Using the willing, the weak and poor, From birth drowning in propaganda, rhetoric and slander, All we can say is damn ya

My forefathers fought and died for this here
I'm stronger than your war of fear
Are we clear?
If you step in my hood
It's understood
It's open season

I don't need a faith that's blind, Where death and hate bring me peace of mind, With views that are stuck deep in the seventh century, So much sand in your eyes to blind to see, The venom that you leaders preach, Is the path to your own destruction, Your own demise, You might say that I don't understand but your disgust for me is what I realize, Surprise!
Your homicidal ways has got the whole world watching, Whole world scoping, So if you bring it to my home base, Best believe it, The season's open

I see you, Hell yeah I see you, M*******r naw, I don't wanna be you, If you come to my place, I'll drop more than just some bass, Yo you'll get a taste of a, Sick M*******r from the Dirty, I ain't worrying not a f******g bit, I'm telescoping like Hubble, Yo you in trouble, Yo on the double, I'm wild with mine, Bring that style with mine, F**k with my family I'll end your line, Just the way it is, Just the way it be, Do you understand? No matter if you're woman or man, or child, My profile is crazy, That s**t you do doesn't amaze me, I'm ready to blaze thee

I don't give a damn what god you claim, I've seen the innocent that you've slain, On my streets you're just fair game, Like a pig walk to your slaughter, The heat here is so much hotter, And my views won't teeter totter or fluctuate, Step to me you just met your fate, And I'll annihilate, With the skill of a Shogun assassin, Slicing and dicing precise with a passion, In any shape form or fashion, Bring it to my home, Welcome to the danger zone, Cause your attitude's the reason, The triggers keep squeezing, The hunt is on and it's open season

It's Open Season

Here is where you can see the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymLJz3N8ayI

I found this link on

http://www.blackfive.net/main/

an interesting milblog.

Blue

Airbornelawyer
12-18-2006, 16:43
Geez! They'll pretty much stay unknown if you don't even give their name. :rolleyes:

Stuck Mojo

MP3's of this and other tracks, as well as some info on the band, are available here: http://www.stuckmojomedia.com/

bluebb
12-18-2006, 17:40
You are correct sir, sorry bout that :o

Blue

Texian
12-18-2006, 18:01
Them MoFo's rock, yo.

Dream Theater, a very good progressive rock band, has two songs on this subject.

One is called "In the Name of God," and the other is a song about 911 called "Sacrificed Sons."

The latter song truely expresses the sadness of that day.

I recommend them.

If you have an ear for music as I do, you'll be impressed with the musicians' virtuosity.

x SF med
12-18-2006, 19:20
Dream Theater is good - but if you go back to the early 90's - Savatage put out Dead Winter Dead about the Eastern European solution, a little more of a "what the Hell happened album" but musically it's amazing.

moobob
12-18-2006, 21:11
I've liked Stuck Mojo for a long time. Some of their earlier stuff was really good, but they've had some really bad experiences with record companies.

Gypsy
12-18-2006, 21:17
http://www.blackfive.net/main/

an interesting milblog.

Blue

Not a big fan of rap (at all) but this isn't bad!

Blackfive is indeed a great blog.

C0B2A
12-18-2006, 21:18
Here is a song from Autopilot off called the 12th Day, they have a great sound as kind of an alternetive/punk

Through the longest night, by this candle-light
We stand to cut the dark in two
And the concrete rain shattered window panes
But, no, it never shattered you
As long as there is blood inside my veins...

I will sing this out
'Till the sun beats down
And we rise to meet the sky...
On that day, I swear
I will see you there
I will heal these wounded eyes...
These wounded eyes!

And the 12th day showed that the sun still rose
As we tried to find our way
Through the steel and smoke, though it smouldered
We were cold and blanketed by grey
All we had was everything we gave...

I will sing this out
'Till the sun beats down
On that day, I swear
I will see you there
These wounded eyes!

And our scars have made us stronger
Turning strangers into brothers
We remember, we recover
As we hold on to each other
And our scars have made us stronger!
Turning strangers into brothers!
As we hold on to each other!
In a silent moment, we think of you now

I will sing this out
'Till the sun beats down
On that day, I swear
I will see you there
These wounded eyes!

These empty spaces, across a bruised skyline
The names and faces, I can't erase them from my mind
These empty spaces, across a bruised skyline
The names and faces, I can't erase them from my mind

sorry I can't find Streaming audio of it

Texian
12-19-2006, 06:04
Dream Theater is good - but if you go back to the early 90's - Savatage put out Dead Winter Dead about the Eastern European solution, a little more of a "what the Hell happened album" but musically it's amazing.
I'll look for that album. I like Savatage. Thanks for the recommendation

x SF med
12-19-2006, 08:33

Let me know if you can't find it - I'll burn it for you - if I can find it in my mess of CDs.

The Reaper
12-19-2006, 09:21

IIRC, several of the members of Savatage are currently touring as part of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

Great show!

TR

x SF med
12-19-2006, 09:45
Just missed TSO here in the not so chilly Northeast - I really wanted to go, but it was mostly the Christmas show - tends to be the same every year.

moobob
01-13-2007, 07:29
The Open Season - CAIR Remix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9oX5Q2ftmA&eurl=

Fonzy
01-13-2007, 15:14
In the spirit of the forum, here's another one - he's a conservative rapper, pretty decent. very political.

( minus the http://)
profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=57538197

SPC Fonz