PDA

View Full Version : HUGE apology...

SRT31B
12-01-2006, 21:58
Just wanted to apologise for being off for so long. I know at least one of the QP's had sent me a PM while I had been gone for mid-tour, and because of our optempo and other projects I've been out of the net for quite a while. I'm back though, ready to raise hell. 60 days till I'm out of this mud hole!!

Also, I recently read about SFC William Brown with 331. Just wanted to let you guys know I had a "very personal hand" in the inprocessing and indoctrination of that POS that pulled the trigger. I know it doesn't help much, but he cried like the little bi*ch that he is... He's my special friend until we leave. I'll try and do the sgt any justice I can. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Stay safe guys. You catch 'em, I'll keep 'em.

Bull

Gypsy
12-01-2006, 22:37
Stay safe SRT31B, sounds like you had "better" things to do than be on the 'net. ;)

Pete
12-02-2006, 06:16
Just wanted to apologise for being off for so long......Bull

No need for an apology when you're working far from home. We understand such is life.

Stay safe and keep your eyes open.

Pete

Jack Moroney (RIP)
12-02-2006, 06:43
60 days till I'm out of this mud hole!!Bull

No apology needed, thanks for pulling our load while we sit back here. Don't start counting days;that's when I've seen too many folks start to lose their focus.

Guy
12-02-2006, 06:56
Take care and stay safe!