PDA

View Full Version : Updated Modern Army Combatives

H2H
11-24-2006, 23:48
There are a lot of great things happening with the Modern Army Combatives Program right now.

Currently, there are many changes and additions being made to the MAC program, including new techniques, changes in techniques, etc. While these changes have not been reflected in the Army FM (3-25.150), all the changes are being taught in the Level I and Level II classes around the Army.

The new FM will hopefully be released this coming year, but in the meantime, if you are looking for a great book to keep up with the current techniques, look into Greg Thompson's "H2H Combat", currently available on Amazon.com. It is a great book for all soldiers, and the 1st two chapters are Modern Army Combatives Level I and II.

Check it out if you get a chance. Feel free to give me a shout with any questions.

Jeff

Kyobanim
11-25-2006, 06:32
Do you have the changes documented? I'd like to get a copy if so.

H2H
11-25-2006, 09:35
I have all of the changes reflected in the teaching outline for Level I and Level II. The teaching outline I use, is a comprehensive document, but without any pictures.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM, and I am more than happy to e-mail you a copy of both the Level I and Level II outlines.

H2H
11-27-2006, 17:45
I appreciate all the requests for the updated Level I and Level II MACP Handouts.

If anyone else would like a copy, just let me know.

Thanks.