PDA

View Full Version : Special Forces paperbacks for FREE

Visith
10-03-2006, 09:57
books are gone

The Company They Keep : Life inside the US Army Special Forces - A.J. Simons

The Commandos : The inside story of America's secret soldiers - Douglas C. Waller

Shadow Warriors : Inside the Special Forces - Tom Clancy

Pick them up free if you live near Rockville MD, or you can pay for shipping.

x SF med
10-03-2006, 10:24
The Commanos is by Waller not Walker.

I wholly recommend "The Company They Keep", AJ Simons is the wife of a QP, and an anthroplogist - she gives a no bullshit view of what she saw. My team's picture is on the cover of the paperback, sepia'd and pixellated out a little, but Dog and Kenny are just too unmistakeable, and yes I'm on there too, somewhere.

Kyobanim
10-03-2006, 10:25
The Company They Keep : Life inside the US Army Special Forces - A.J. Simons

The Commandos : The inside story of America's secret soldiers - Douglas C. Walker

Shadow Warriors : Inside the Special Forces - Tom Clancy

Pick them up free if you live near Rockville MD, or you can pay for shipping.

Not a very good first post. Time to read the stickies and introduce yourself in the appropriate topic. Start Here: http://professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112

x SF med
10-03-2006, 10:30
Kyo-
The guy signed on in Jul 2004 - must be a really slow reader of the stickies, sorry, I didn't catch the lack of intro.... I owe you 20 when I get home tonight after work.

Kyobanim
10-03-2006, 11:57
Kyo-
The guy signed on in Jul 2004 - must be a really slow reader of the stickies, sorry, I didn't catch the lack of intro.... I owe you 20 when I get home tonight after work.

That makes the transgression even worse. He's been here long enough to know better.

A beer would be nice . . .

Visith
10-03-2006, 12:58
Sorry about the screwup, I've posted an intro.

Books are taken.

x SF med
10-03-2006, 13:02
A beer would be nice . . .

I might be in the Orlando Area in March - can you wait that long, or should I fedex you a 3 pack of Grolsch?