PDA

View Full Version : looking for some guidance

scipiones
09-08-2006, 22:33
I have recently completed OCS and have branched Infantry. I will be attending IOBC May of next yr. I have 13 yrs prior service infantry. Active with the 101st Abn the rest with the guard. I am interested in joining 20th group, I know that the typical entry is as a 1st LT promotable. However I have heard that some exceptions are made. Any guidance would be helpful.

The Reaper
09-08-2006, 23:35
I have recently completed OCS and have branched Infantry. I will be attending IOBC May of next yr. I have 13 yrs prior service infantry. Active with the 101st Abn the rest with the guard. I am interested in joining 20th group, I know that the typical entry is as a 1st LT promotable. However I have heard that some exceptions are made. Any guidance would be helpful.

Have you started here by Reading the rules and Introductions? Have you introduced yourself in the proper place here?

TR

scipiones
09-13-2006, 19:52
Reaper, I did read the rules...unfortunatley it was a day or so after I submitted my post. When I had gone through the site I had read a great deal of the post and weaved through the site but missed that section. I did not want to do so afterwards and be offensive to those on the forum. I believed that I would get my reprimand and then properly introduce myself. I did update my profile once I realized that I should have introduced myself thinking that if someone was interested they would look at my profile.

I do aplogize and will now go to the proper area to introduce myself.

Regards,

t