PDA

View Full Version : Advice on boots?

Black Beard
08-25-2006, 15:42
Hello all!! Hope to get some insight and possible opinions on what boots are the best for rucking. I know there are a lot of diff. brands, (good ones at that), but break-in time and comfortability? Just got on a NG SF, (19th Grp.), training team, they say I can where whatever at the unit, but need issue at SFAS. Supply cannot issue my boots soon enough and suggest I buy my first pair. Start drilling and rucking in September. Thanks for any input! BB

Roguish Lawyer
08-25-2006, 15:46
Try the search button. There are existing threads on this topic.

The Reaper
08-25-2006, 16:13
Hello all!! Hope to get some insight and possible opinions on what boots are the best for rucking. I know there are a lot of diff. brands, (good ones at that), but break-in time and comfortability? Just got on a NG SF, (19th Grp.), training team, they say I can where whatever at the unit, but need issue at SFAS. Supply cannot issue my boots soon enough and suggest I buy my first pair. Start drilling and rucking in September. Thanks for any input! BB

I get 371 hits for boots on this site. Was your search button broken?

Do not ask any more questions without searching google and this site first.

TR

Black Beard
08-25-2006, 16:31
New to the site, and don't really know my way around. Getting a lot of advice from others now, and will not bother you with this "SS" anymore-promise.
Respectfully, BB

The Reaper
08-25-2006, 16:36
New to the site, and don't really know my way around. Getting a lot of advice from others now, and will not bother you with this "SS" anymore-promise.
Respectfully, BB

BB:

Understood. I believe that the search advice is offered in several of the "Intro" and "Read This Before Posting" stickies.

You might want to review before posting further.

Good luck with all of the boot info reading here.

TR

Black Beard
08-25-2006, 16:49
Roger that Sir! Thanks!