PDA

View Full Version : National Guard SF

BMT (RIP)
08-25-2006, 03:21
http://stinet.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA449741&Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf

:munchin

BMT

Air2Mud46
08-25-2006, 08:34
Thanks for the good info.

helicom6
09-01-2006, 01:41
Glad to hear that we have people speaking on behalf of ARNG SF soldiers. The author speaks of keeping standards in line with actvie duty SF and the troubles that exist with states funding of ARNG counterparts. This, unfornutately, happens with all ARNG units and, I believe, falls under issues with the indivual state, the Governor of that state, and the National Guard Bureau as a whole. There is financial, readiness, training, and supply issues that are affecting the ARNG in detrimental ways. The country needs these units to perform at a high level, yet cannot recieve the neccessary materials to do so. One suggesstion is to confront TRADOC with funding for schools that each state can hold to train and enforce standards for SF and all high profile units. I know the AR has many facilities to conduct such training. There needs to be more involvement with state Gov. insisting that ARNG Bureau take a frontal approach for their ARNG units and asking the Feds. with assisstance.

My 2 cents.