PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Exposing a Fake Green Beret

kickingit101
08-03-2006, 00:00
hello,

This is my first post here obviously and I do not want to step on any toes but I have a situation in which I am needing some assistance and I hope I am posting it in the right area. I was researching an individual who has lied and falsified their rank in the Taekwon-Do Organization I belong to. In the process of doing so I have found out that he is currently and has for many years been lying about being a green beret and a ranger. In fact he served during 1993-1997 when he was court martialed and dishonorably discharged from the Army. Then somehow he was able to falsify documents and rejoined the Army in 2000 and stayed until he was found out and again dishonorably discharged on Feb. 6, 2003. At the end of Feb. 2003 he was then caught and arrested at Ft. Campbell KY when he impersonated a soldier and attempted to deploy with the 101st Airborne Division. I have done alot of research and have his actual posts on websites where he states to have been a Ranger and where he states to have served in conflists he was not even in the military for. I have verified his service dates and the circustances behind his discharges even though I have not found out what he was originally court martialed for. I have a picture he posted on the internet where he has a chest full of ribbons, and the purple heart and the bronze star which I am pretty sure he never earned. I would like to ask your permission to post the information and the photo I have and ask all of you if you would help me figure out what is fake in the picture in reference to his service dates and whether certain things should be worn together. I was in the Army in 1995 and was injured in AIT and discharged. I was in training to be a 63B light wheel vehicle mechanic. So needless to say I do not have the military knowledge to be able to speak with authority as to what is fake and what may be plausible. I am asking for your permission to post this as I do not want to intrude if you are uninterested in helping me. Thank you in advance for your consideration adn assistance with this poser.

Heather L. Sheridan

PS: There is a possibility either himself or one of his Taekwon-Do students may be a member of this forum as they both seem to be excellent chairborne rangers and internet geeks.

huntcg
08-03-2006, 01:11
I hear incomming, eating dirt with a quickness! (If I were you I would check out ALL stickies.)

Smokin Joe
08-03-2006, 01:44
Kickingit101,

1st you need to read all the stickies, 2nd you need to post your intro in the correct thread, 3rd if you already know that this guy is a poser and a fake why waist these gentlemen’s' time to re-affirm this?

kickingit101
08-03-2006, 02:02
Situation with my introduction rectified. I apologize. No excuse by any means. The reason for asking for assistance is because I do not have all of the facts and I do plan to contact CID with the information I have and want to be as prepared as possible to answer any questions they may have when I do so and also so when I prepare the report to them that it is as complete as possible in reference to what medals and things on his uniform are out and out BS. Also since the SF community is so small I was hoping that maybe someone on this group served with him or with his student that claims to be the NCOIC 1st SOC. If I am intruding then I will not post the information. I do not want to intrude that is why I was asking for permission before just throwing the information up here.

lksteve
08-03-2006, 02:47
usually have a Girl Scout badge sewn on them...

Pete
08-03-2006, 04:16
...... with his student that claims to be the NCOIC 1st SOC.......

That's a good one. Not many of those running around. Of course most of them prefere to be called CSM.

"Yo, dude, you the NCOIC around this joint?"

** The following reply has been deleted in order to save the children from a terrible sight.**:D

Team Sergeant
08-03-2006, 08:21
hello,

This is my first post here obviously and I do not want to step on any toes but I have a situation in which I am needing some assistance and I hope I am posting it in the right area. I was researching an individual who has lied and falsified their rank in the Taekwon-Do Organization I belong to. In the process of doing so I have found out that he is currently and has for many years been lying about being a green beret and a ranger. In fact he served during 1993-1997 when he was court martialed and dishonorably discharged from the Army. Then somehow he was able to falsify documents and rejoined the Army in 2000 and stayed until he was found out and again dishonorably discharged on Feb. 6, 2003. At the end of Feb. 2003 he was then caught and arrested at Ft. Campbell KY when he impersonated a soldier and attempted to deploy with the 101st Airborne Division. I have done alot of research and have his actual posts on websites where he states to have been a Ranger and where he states to have served in conflists he was not even in the military for. I have verified his service dates and the circustances behind his discharges even though I have not found out what he was originally court martialed for. I have a picture he posted on the internet where he has a chest full of ribbons, and the purple heart and the bronze star which I am pretty sure he never earned. I would like to ask your permission to post the information and the photo I have and ask all of you if you would help me figure out what is fake in the picture in reference to his service dates and whether certain things should be worn together. I was in the Army in 1995 and was injured in AIT and discharged. I was in training to be a 63B light wheel vehicle mechanic. So needless to say I do not have the military knowledge to be able to speak with authority as to what is fake and what may be plausible. I am asking for your permission to post this as I do not want to intrude if you are uninterested in helping me. Thank you in advance for your consideration adn assistance with this poser.

Heather L. Sheridan

PS: There is a possibility either himself or one of his Taekwon-Do students may be a member of this forum as they both seem to be excellent chairborne rangers and internet geeks.

Heather,

Private message sent.

Team Sergeant

This Thread is Closed.