PDA

View Full Version : PFC Thomas Tucker Memorial

Bill Harsey
06-30-2006, 13:19
The public memorial service for United States Army PFC Thomas Tucker of Madras, Oregon will be held tomorrow, 1 July, at the Deshutes County Fairgrounds Expo Hall in Redmond Oregon.

The hate group responsible for protesting at the funerals of other United Sates military personnel lost in recent war will be there. I hope they get treated as they deserve.

Rest In Peace Soldier, You will not be forgotten.

7624U
06-30-2006, 13:38
The hate group responsible for protesting at the funerals of other United Sates military personnel lost in recent war will be there. I hope they get treated as they deserve.

Rest In Peace Soldier, You will not be forgotten.

That Hate group is Based in Topeka, Kansas
Westboro Baptist Church
here is thier website: godhatesfags.com/main/aboutwbc.html

Thier founder is:
Fred Phelps, Sr

They have a court restriction order against them to stay a certain distance away from any military funeral. anyone know the distance ?

Monsoon65
06-30-2006, 13:42
That Hate group is Based in Topeka, Kansas
Westboro Baptist Church
here is thier website: godhatesfags.com/main/aboutwbc.html

Thier founder is:
Fred Phelps, Sr

They have a court restriction order against them to stay a certain distance away from any military funeral. anyone know the distance ?

At least 500 feet from funeral homes, funeral processions or other funeral-related activities.

Bill Harsey
06-30-2006, 13:49
According to news reports the Deschutes County Commissioners have acted to put additional restrictions on this group in relation to this memorial service.

Also news reports saying that the Patriot Guards Motorcycle group will be there to assist separating the protest group from the memorial.

Central Oregon is not the "liberal" part of this state, folks there work very hard for a living and are taking great offense that this protest group is interjecting themselves into this.

*Edited to add* News reports say the Patriot Guard Riders are invited guests of the family, the other group is not.

LibraryLady
06-30-2006, 13:54

Is that a federal or state order?

LL

7624U
06-30-2006, 14:24
US President George W Bush has given his backing to a law prohibiting anti gay protests at military funerals.

His signature follows bills in Kentucky and Ohio regulating funeral protests in response to the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, after they said American military deaths are God's retribution for tolerance of gay people.

Westboro Baptist Church’s Margie Phelps said: "America is doomed.

"President Bush doesn't have the power to stop the wrath of God or this message."

Reverend Fred Phelps, leader of the church,, has pledged a legal challenge to the law, he is supported by The American Civil Liberties Union who claim the law limits free speech.

The law, which coincided with Memorial Day yesterday in America, limits protests to an hour before and after the service and at least 300ft away from mourners.

Another tidbit for anyone at Fort Campbell:

Thank God for killing Pvts. Tucker & Menchaca. WBC to picket the Fort Campbell Remembrance Ceremony for Pvts. Thomas Tucker and Kristian Menchaca. At 7 p.m., Wednesday, July 12 - at the Main Fort Gate in Oak Grove, Kentucky.

The two 101st Troops that got ambushed and killed a week ago.

LibraryLady
06-30-2006, 20:57
7624U,

Thanks for the information.

LL

7624U
07-01-2006, 02:17
Yw LL

badcarma
07-01-2006, 09:47
Im at campbell, thanks for the G2 on them. I ll have to see what my friends in lawinforcment have to say about them.

7624U
07-01-2006, 10:33
The controversial Westboro Baptist Church will bring its message of an "angry God" to Fort Campbell next month as church members picket the ceremony where Pfc. Thomas Tucker and Pfc. Kristian Menchaca will be among those remembered.

The protest begins at 7 p.m. July 12 at the Main Fort Gate in Oak Grove, Ky.

On the second Wednesday of each month, Fort Campbell holds the Eagle Remembrance Ceremony, a tribute to fallen Screaming Eagles.

Members of the 101st Airborne Division, Tucker, 25, of Madras, Ore., and Menchaca, 23, of Houston were abducted south of Baghdad, Iraq. Their bodies were recovered June 20 near a power plant in Youssifiyah, where they had been manning a vehicle checkpoint that was attacked. The soldiers reportedly were beheaded after being tortured, according to officials.

In a statement released last night, the Westboro church based in Topeka, Kan., wrote: "They died at the hands of an angry God in His retaliatory wrath in punishing America's godless military for their violent persecution of Westboro Baptist Church for preaching the truth to America about her abominations."

In March, Gov. Ernie Fletcher signed into law a bill that prevents protesters from disrupting funerals, burials or memorial services.

The law declares protesters within 300 feet of any funeral service guilty of first-degree disorderly conduct, punishable by up to a year in jail. It also prohibits protesters from using bullhorns at funerals.

The law was an attempt to ward off Westboro church members who had been attending funerals of soldiers killed in Iraq to protest what they call America's lenient stance toward homosexuality.

"God Himself has now become America's terrorist, killing and maiming American troops in strange lands for fag sins," the church said in its most recent release.

Six members of the church staged a demonstration outside Fort Campbell on Feb. 8.

In May, the American Civil Liberties Union filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Frankfort that challenged the constitutionality of parts of Kentucky's new law.

7624U
07-01-2006, 10:53
A few pictures of the imbreeds at other funerals

Bill Harsey
07-01-2006, 11:58
7624U, Nice pics.

Here is some local news from yesterday: http://www.oregonlive.com/newsflash/regional/index.ssf?/base/news-15/1151652108238030.xml&storylist=orlocal

I hope this doesn't turn into a circus when it's supposed to be a solemn memorial.

badcarma
07-01-2006, 12:25
I know im going to get slamed for this as its not professional but id like to sit in the shadows with an air rifle shooting these guys in the a$$ at one of there rallys.

JGarcia
07-03-2006, 08:16
Don't do it, the press will have a field day.

Doc
07-03-2006, 09:03
I know im going to get slamed for this as its not professional but id like to sit in the shadows with an air rifle shooting these guys in the a$$ at one of there rallys.

I really dislike what these people are doing too, but we don't talk like the above quote on here.

Tighten up your shot group badcarma. This is a different type of website.

badcarma
07-03-2006, 12:35
I know doc I'd never do anything to disgrace the military. It would just be nice to inflick the same pain on them that there doing to those familys.

Bill Harsey
07-03-2006, 20:34
I know doc I'd never do anything to disgrace the military. It would just be nice to inflick the same pain on them that there doing to those familys.
Thank you for saying this. Doc, I'm sure, appreciates the "re-set" on the control panel, God knows it happens all the time here.

badcarma
07-03-2006, 21:24
Yes sir, just like i said i would never disgrace the military like that. But some times people like that dont deserve to live. the soldiers are dying for THEIR freedom to allow them to do anything they want and all they do is spit on them what kind of crap is that? Whats wrong with giving them alittle pain in their life? Those familys will never be the same ever. Im truly sorry for the anger and hatered i feel but im sure you guys have lost friends over there like i have.

Bill Harsey
07-03-2006, 21:53
badcarma,
Your very clear spoken on this matter. Thank you.
Bill

badcarma
07-04-2006, 09:09
Yes sir.

Bill Harsey
07-04-2006, 09:48
...and I heard zero news about any protestors at the memorial service.

maybe none of 'em showed up.

badcarma
07-04-2006, 10:02
Well sir, I did here from some of my friend in the local PD that there suppost to be comming down here for the memorial at Fort Campbell but the bike club that follows them will also be here to get in there way. :D

badcarma
07-04-2006, 10:16
Hey sir heres some G2 on them, There suppost to be here on the 12 from 1900-2000 hours. Im sure you know there web site but here it is for others that don't. They also have there picket times and locations on there its www.godhatesamerica.com

badcarma
07-12-2006, 06:43
Well todays the day the morons show up. 1900 i belive in front of gate 5 at fort campbell.