PDA

View Full Version : Bill... that hunter is AWESOME

PiterM
06-22-2006, 17:19
Let me tell you about a man, who made a knife for himself, special one. You don't see this face of Bill every day... he's a tactical boy. But also hunter and outdoorsman... so he made back in 2005 his perfect personal hunter. Clean classic Loveless design with tapered tang, very nice handle shape, awesome honey micarta, rounded & polished spine, very fine satin finish on S30V (try it!) and also some nice touches like the pin placement. Plus most excellent sheath. Now imagine, that he showed me this knife, let me admire it, and than in the end... told me that my home would be as perfect for this blade as his own. My ultimate outdoor knife, no doubt! And great man, my friend... no, more than just friend. He's just like a family to me :D

Bill, I hope you made a good use of that bottle finally :p

Kyobanim
06-22-2006, 18:05
THAT is a beautiful knife! You are a lucky guy.

Jack Moroney (RIP)
06-22-2006, 19:00
Now I don't know much about making knives, but I do know a class act when I see one. Both the knife and the presentation to a friend.

Peregrino
06-22-2006, 19:24
Congrats, that's a really nice tool (I've got a soft spot for the classic designs too). Definitely worth the bragging rights. I'm sure you'll use it in the spirit Bill intended when he made it. Peregrino

Ken Brock
06-22-2006, 20:08
Nice looking blade Bill but I must warn you about that bottle......................

it's pure poison and you should box it up and send it to me immediately so I can destroy it for you:D

MtnGoat
06-23-2006, 04:05
Nice looking blade Bill but I must warn you about that bottle......................

it's pure poison and you should box it up and send it to me immediately so I can destroy it for you:D

LOL, but it is ture.

That bottle needs to be destroyed immediately, poison for the body, mind and soul. I can remember two good nights trying to be Superman.

Love when you can get the knife you want and use... Goodlooking knife Congrads.

BrianH
06-23-2006, 05:40
I am numbered among those lucky few who were able to get their paws on this knife, and it is even more impressive in person.

The quality was apparent to even the untrained eye, such as our resident Hooters girl. Right, Prester John?

Chris
06-23-2006, 06:31
Very nice Mr. Harsey.

Good choice with the Tuna. ;)

Bill Harsey
06-23-2006, 08:11
Piter,
The knife has gone to the right place and the photo's are outstanding.
Thank you.

Ken, MtnGoat,
I'm concerned about your personal safety and will keep the special bottle of Bison Juice right here.