PDA

View Full Version : Centurion Tactical

TFM
06-20-2006, 09:19
Has anyone done any business with this company? If so, do they seem reputable? Their lack of communication after taking my money and making me wait for what seems like forever is starting to scare me.

TFM

Team Sergeant
06-20-2006, 10:14
Has anyone done any business with this company? If so, do they seem reputable? Their lack of communication after taking my money and making me wait for what seems like forever is starting to scare me.

TFM

TFM,

We don't rate online stores (websites), especially those that have anything "tactical" in their name or products.

TS

TFM
06-20-2006, 11:12
http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10030&highlight=diamondback

I just wanted to know if they have given anyone else similar problems to see if I may be in for it.

Team Sergeant
06-20-2006, 11:17
http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10030&highlight=diamondback

I just wanted to know if they have given anyone else similar problems to see if I may be in for it.

You now think you're a Special Forces soldier?

This is a line you may not want to cross. You had better think hard before you post again.

TS

TFM
06-20-2006, 11:23
You now think you're a Special Forces soldier?

TS:confused: I made no such implication. I've chosen not to go that route as a matter of fact. I was asking for other's experience with a vendor. I did not know this was against site policy. I guess for me it is.

Team Sergeant
06-20-2006, 11:34
:confused: I made no such implication. I've chosen not to go that route as a matter of fact. I was asking for other's experience with a vendor. I did not know this was against site policy. I guess for me it is.

Let me make it clear for you, we answer questions for SF soldiers, period.

You quoted the fact NDD asked something similar and expect us to answer in the same fashion, ain't going to happen.

You are a guest in our house. Re-read the rules. We're also not going to get in the habit of endorsing websites or answering just anyones question concerning "tactical" websites.

Clear enough for you now?

TFM
06-20-2006, 11:35
Let me make it clear for you, we answer questions for SF soldiers, period.

You quoted the fact NDD asked something similar and expect us to answer in the same fashion, ain't going to happen.

You are a guest in our house. Re-read the rules. We're also not going to get in the habit of endorsing websites or answering just anyones question concerning "tactical" websites.

Clear enough for you now?Crystal

NousDefionsDoc
06-20-2006, 11:39

Can you really not see the difference in a RFI and an evaluation? The difference in the two threads is that I provided first hand experience and you asked for first hand experience. I went out on a limb and bought the kit. I use it every day. If you want a review, take the risk and do it yourself.