PDA

View Full Version : Blade Show

BrianH
06-07-2006, 20:55
I was wondering if anyone else was making the trek to Hotlanta for a little rest, relaxation, and most importantly, knife oogling.

If there are, consider the first round on me.

Brian

shadowflyer
06-08-2006, 17:20
I should be there, as I get back from Fort Campbell on the 16th.

Jason

Air.177
06-08-2006, 17:49
I just secured time off from work today, I will hopefully get in to Atlanta thursday morning (good ole Non Rev Standby:D )

Anyone who is interested, PM me for cell # and we can meet up.

Good times,
Blake

Prester John
06-14-2006, 18:36
I'll be there, chauffering BrianH... and oogling, let's not forget oogling.

Ambush Master
06-14-2006, 18:59
I'll be there also, just look for a FOG wearing a Special Operations Association cap!!:D

frostfire
06-15-2006, 00:03
will the HAK inventor be there this time?
will there be a HAK stand manned by TS?
:munchin

Mick Strider
06-15-2006, 06:40
Hope to see a bunch of you there....

Just a note.....im generally in "first name" mode at these shows.....im not trying to be disrespectful.....i just don't think its everyones business if your a 1SG or O grade or whatever....so at my table your " Mr. Jim".

If you have issues with this wonderful system ive developed through years of hard work....smack me when you get there.....

m

BrianH
06-15-2006, 11:18

Just a note.....im generally in "first name" mode at these shows.....im not trying to be disrespectful.....i just don't think its everyones business if your a 1SG or O grade or whatever....so at my table your " Mr. Jim".

m
No problem whatsoever, Mr. Mick.

That has a nice ring to it.

shadowflyer
06-17-2006, 06:28
Looks like I wont be there after all. I had to work at the Firestation today. Sorry I missed ya'll. I always look forward to seeing Bill and Mick and the rest of the gang .

Hope everyone has a good time.

Jason

NousDefionsDoc
06-17-2006, 07:36

If you have issues with this wonderful system ive developed through years of hard work....smack me when you get there.....

m
Y'all call Mick "Kitty Kitty" -he likes that....

BrianH
06-17-2006, 08:55
Y'all call Mick "Kitty Kitty" -he likes that....
I wish I'd had the chance, but after a hard day's work of almost getting the entire Blade show shut down due to Strider shenanigans, he decided not to show his face at the hotel bar. I may be mistaken, but the words "limp-wristed wussy" could be heard muttered in his regards.

Razor
06-17-2006, 19:48
Hey now, if you're gonna toss out teasers like that, you better have the ass to back 'em up and tell the full story. No holding out. :munchin

NousDefionsDoc
06-17-2006, 20:44
Hey now, if you're gonna toss out teasers like that, you better have the ass to back 'em up and tell the full story. No holding out. :munchin
+1

x SF med
06-18-2006, 07:21
+2

Prester John
06-18-2006, 11:19
We showed up at the show around 1400 and headed straight over to the Strider booth to deliver a message for a buddy. I think the missive had to do with Mick's sexuality. In any event, there may have been a large collection of people milling around drinking moonshine and Jack Daniels. Mick was great, hell I think my GF now likes him more than she does me (And, she keeps asking when i'm going to buy her "The concrete axe"). He showed us a few cool toys and such and we moved out to the Chris Reeve booth.

Apparently, sometime after our departure, security arrived to end the party... who in turn brought the police with them. When the dust settled the show went on. That's the extent of MY personal knowledge, maybe Mick could shine some light on the subject?

I do know that he missed the social gathering that evening, reportedly in his bed, asleep.

swatsurgeon
06-18-2006, 18:18
It was a good show...heard the story from Mick and company. Had the pleasure of meeting alot of 'big names' (MS, DD, CR and Mrs. and many others) with Mr. Harsey leading me around....
Even bought myself a sebenza........it's not a T2 but it will do as a pocket knife.

I'm sure AM, Air.177, and Mr. Harsey will pipe in and give other accounts and details.

ss

Mick Strider
06-26-2006, 09:19
Hey!
i don't know shit.....
i didn't DO shit......

i was asleep when all that took place.....:)

Talk to Ambush Master....you know that fucker has something going on......just look at him.....(great time haning out buddy)

i went to bed early on Friday night (0230) because i had to get up at 0600 and have my ass handed to me by the 75th Infantry Regement.

Had a great day really.....drove down to Ft Benning....got some training in, stopped on the way up to discuss the value of cell phone communications....and still got to the show in time to sweat on a few people. :)

Air.177
06-26-2006, 09:34
stopped on the way up to discuss the value of cell phone communications....

LMAO!!!!

:D

Good times,
Blake