PDA

View Full Version : It's a start

12B4S
06-11-2006, 03:04
Those sucks at Gitmo have been playing games with this for awhile. Nice to see they are getting serious about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,199001,00.html

Who knows? This just might catch on.

Yep. Big so called embarrassment for the U.S. and Bush. Those now deadass cockroaches knew that. They keep this up and my taking them to sea for questioning is not going to work. Did I mention 'chumming'?

Sdiver
06-11-2006, 07:00
Well....that's three down.

Warrior-Mentor
06-11-2006, 08:50
...and if we didn't give them clothes or blankets, we'd get hammered for abusing them.

Gypsy
06-11-2006, 09:02
And what better way to get the bleeding heart libs, UN, media etc into more of an uproar over GITMO?

12B4S
06-12-2006, 02:03
EXACTLY Gypsy...... That was thier sole reason. Of course now everyday more and more grasseaters are pounding the drums.

So true WM. I still like the idea of a short trip to sea and chumming.......

x SF med
06-12-2006, 06:34
Y'know - I think the media mavens and pacifists ought to get free trips to sightsee in few hotspots.... and see how well our guys are treated should they get captured and detained -- oh, wait, they just kill our guys on the spot and drag their stripped bodies through the streets.... WTF - over

these guys offed themselves, even though they were probably in better conditins than they left.... Our illustrious media nad pacifistic lobbyists have not studied the ideologies at play here - JIHAD is not about playing fair, it's about winning at any or all costs. War is not always the pretty crap you see in the movies. again, WTF, over.