PDA

View Full Version : Father of Beheaded Man Blames Bush, Not al-Zarqawi

Monsoon65
06-09-2006, 17:10
Hang on while I bang my head against this table. Sorry about your son, Mr Berg, but you're a nut.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=2055189&page=1&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

MtnGoat
06-09-2006, 18:44
Let see I want to run for a political office and I have the man that killed my son. So I use it for my polictical gain. YES I said it.

Gypsy
06-09-2006, 18:48
Let see I want to run for a political office and I have the man that killed my son. So I use it for my polictical gain. YES I said it.

Got the same impression. Hmm wonder if he knows Cindy Sheehan...

RIP Nick Berg.

Warrior-Mentor
06-09-2006, 20:59
It's a shame he is confused by his grief.

Peregrino
06-09-2006, 22:53
Nick Berg was naive. It cost him his life. Given what we've seen come out in his father's statements, I place the blame squarely on his shoulders. Naivete should not necessarily be a fatal flaw. Programing your children all of their life with your own unrealistic world view and shifting the blame to an unrelated third party when something bad happens is unconscionable. Exploiting an avoidable personal tragedy for personal/political gain is despicable. My .02 - Peregrino

12B4S
06-10-2006, 00:22
Got the same impression. Hmm wonder if he knows Cindy Sheehan...

RIP Nick Berg.

I've heard the sound bites. That POS dumbass should marry sheehan. Better yet. Let him go find some of zarqawi's buddies, sit down and have a pow wow.

Exactly Peregrino!! Um...... Seens John Walker Lindh, had a similar "father".

Damn! I hope that wasn't insensitive......... I was exercising restraint.

Doc
06-10-2006, 06:24
All the problems of the world are now caused by one man.....

That makes sense. :rolleyes:

Tangodown_inc
06-10-2006, 13:32
Is it just me, or if you see the interview, does Mr Berg look like someone who missed out on Vietnam because he was smoking up and hanging out in another country? Wow this guy is lost...

uboat509
06-10-2006, 14:34
Just another dumbass liberal with full blown BDS (Bush Derangment Syndrome). It is a sad crippling disease that is unfortunately often not fatal.

SFC W

Tubbs
06-11-2006, 01:52
Life is really hard for some people. The fact that President Bush is a big fat meany head just makes it that much harder.

Goggles Pizano
06-11-2006, 21:31
All the problems of the world are now caused by one man.....

That makes sense. :rolleyes:

Don't forget Doc this is the same man they (libs) claim is the most unintelligent man to ever occupy the White House. Now how does that sly boots pull it off???? Must have found some leftover smoke and mirrors from Klintoon's reign of silliness.

Rooster
06-14-2006, 07:51
Yeah, what a dumbass. I wonder how many others believe the same thing as berg does?