PDA

View Full Version : GB Club Friday Night

Warrior-Mentor
06-08-2006, 20:40
Beer Call.

Who's in?

MtnGoat
06-08-2006, 20:54
In you were in the Office today talking to MAJ P - we have office call @ 1630. See you there!

Blue
06-08-2006, 23:07
Eh crap. I'm possibly going to be over that way visiting a friend (oh yoohoo CMR...I'll give you a call if I drive over), but not until Sat/Sun. Have a few for me!

Soft Target
06-09-2006, 09:08
Beer Call.

Who's in?

Sorry W//M, can't make it from FL panhandle in time, but - I remember that I had an allergy to that fine establishment; every time I entered there, it would take three days to find my car and walking on my knees wasn't too good either. Have one (or more) for the old days.

18C Dad
06-09-2006, 10:09
W/M and mtngoat: it's too bad this wasn't two weeks ago when we were back at Fort Bragg - I would have really enjoyed this. The GB Club was the one place on our list that we didn't make it too. I'll be there with you in "spirits" though.

All My Best,

18C Dad

mtngoat: got your PM. Thanks for taking care of those special deliveries for me.

Warrior-Mentor
06-09-2006, 20:42
In you were in the Office today talking to MAJ P - we have office call @ 1630. See you there!

MAJ P is good people....he worked too late for his kitchen pass tonight...we're linking up tomorrow.

You should have said something...I didn't recognize your "non-mtngoat" name tag...

I did'nt make it over there till almost 1900...was a good time none the less.
Man I miss Bragg...

Peregrino
06-09-2006, 20:57
So much for the "four minute window". Looks like we all shotgunned it. MG came early and left early too. :p I was there to meet GTCrispy at 1730. We ran into LR1947, had a cold one together, and left before you got there. It was a full house though. Peregrino

MtnGoat
06-10-2006, 08:21
So much for the "four minute window". Looks like we all shotgunned it. MG came early and left early too. :p I was there to meet GTCrispy at 1730.

Ran into GTCrispy outside running out to meet the family for dinner. To bad the wife had a Tim Megraw and Faith Hill Concert to get to.

Would have been a good night. Have to do it another Firday.

Warrior-Mentor
06-10-2006, 08:39
I'm up for it when ever at Bragg...just not sure when that will be.

Hoping to get a couple TDY trips out of the new job. We'll see. The guys have been getting 90-120 rotations into the box. Hopefully that will continue.