PDA

View Full Version : DBT Plate Carrier

NousDefionsDoc
06-02-2006, 09:17
I got a new plate carrier! I got a new plate carrier!

My new set up has started trickling in, just in time. DBT Fast Attack plate carrier in Ranger green and matching pouches. I really like it. Small, feels lighter. I wish I had some of those new lightweight plates...

I'll get some pics next week when my official photographer gets back. And I have to finish setting it all up.

I really like that Ranger green color. Very subdued.

Endorphin Rush
06-02-2006, 09:37
My #2 man has had the Fast Attack Plate Carrier and Rack for about 6 months. He's got it stuffed with the soft armor and rifle plates. He loves it.

I've worn it on the range. It's just slightly heavier that our issued soft armor, but offers better range of motion. I'd buy one if I had the cash.

NousDefionsDoc
06-02-2006, 09:39
My #2 man has had the Fast Attack Plate Carrier and Rack for about 6 months. He's got it stuffed with the soft armor and rifle plates. He loves it.

I've worn it on the range. It's just slightly heavier that our issued soft armor, but offers better range of motion. I'd buy one if I had the cash.
They give a good military discount. The thing was less than $80 - no armor.

Endorphin Rush
06-02-2006, 10:24
DBT has some of the most reasonably priced gear available...and very good quality. I've got quite a few of their MOLLE pouches. But, my military days are but fond memories, so no discount here.

We are, however, looking into the DBT Armored Warrior as a department purchase. We'll see how that goes.

Here we are clearing weak side corners. He's wearing his DBT F.A.R. with soft and rifle armor in this pic.

NousDefionsDoc
06-02-2006, 14:22
Never Mind, I see it now. The front comes unvelcroed to put it on.

Razor
06-02-2006, 15:44
Are you wearing any soft panels under the plate, NDD?

STR8SHTR
06-02-2006, 18:51
I'll get some pics next week when my official photographer gets back. And I have to finish setting it all up.

You tease us again with delayed pics.

NousDefionsDoc
06-02-2006, 18:59
Are you wearing any soft panels under the plate, NDD?
No. The RACK has Level III in it.

NousDefionsDoc
06-06-2006, 21:10
I'm going to shoot with it on for the first time tomorrow. I shall report back.

Fiercely Loyal
07-14-2007, 16:07
NDD, what did you think of this peice of kit? DBT is currently having a huge sale and I purchased one in OD along with pouches.

FL