PDA

View Full Version : Booster The Rooster

Solid
03-24-2004, 12:43
A famer had 200 hens but no rooster. He wanted chicks, so he asked a neighbour if he had a rooster for sale. "Well, I have one, but he's expensive," the neighbour replied. "His name is Booster. He'll service every chicken you got, no problem."

The farmer bought Booster, set him down in the Barnyard and gave him a pep talk. "Booster," the famer said, "I want you to pace yourself here. You've cost me a lot of money, and have a lot of chickens to service. I don't want you to run out of steam early, so take your time."

Booster nodded, so the farmer pointed towards the henhouse. Booster was off like a shot! He sped into the hen house and in a flurry of feathers screwed every chick in the place four or five times over. The farmer was shocked. But Booster wasn't done, he ran out of the Henhouse and made for the lake. There, he hunted and screwed every single duck before turning and giving chase to some geese. At sunset, the farmer spotted Booster out in the fields with pheasant and quail. As he turned to go to sleep, he was worried that his expensive rooster wouldn't last another day.

When he went out to inspect the farm the next day, his worst fears were confirmed. There lay Booster the rooster in the middle of the yard, with bizzards circling overhead. The farmer, distraught at the loss of such a charismatic bird, knelt beside Booster in lament. "Oh Booster," cried the farmer "why didn't you listen? I told you to pace yourself.. and now look what you've done!"
Booster opened one eye, nodded toward the buzzards and said "Shhh, they're getting closer..."

Roguish Lawyer
03-26-2004, 15:09
Good one.