PDA

View Full Version : israeli bunker clearing technique

Jude
05-12-2006, 16:46
The israeli's have a unique bunker clearing technique, because the uzi operates on a box-spring mechanism--so if you simply put the selector switch on full-auto, and drop it down into a bunker it spins like a top. Which pretty much annihilates everthing in the room, and it also gives new meaning to the phrase, dreidle, dreidle. heh. On that note, I pose a question; have any of the SF team guys in here ever trained with the israelis, and how would they rate their experiences.

best wishes,
jude

Smokin Joe
05-12-2006, 16:56
The israeli's have a unique bunker clearing technique, because the uzi operates on a box-spring mechanism--so if you simply put the selector switch on full-auto, and drop it down into a bunker it spins like a top. Which pretty much annihilates everthing in the room, and it also gives new meaning to the phrase, dreidle, dreidle. heh. On that note, I pose a question; have any of the SF team guys in here ever trained with the israelis, and how would they rate their experiences.

best wishes,
jude

Are you kidding me?!?

Wow good luck here.

NousDefionsDoc
05-12-2006, 17:34
Get your silly ass out of our AO.

The Reaper
05-12-2006, 18:34

best wishes,
jude

Congrats, I am a plankholder on this site and thought I had seen the stupidest posts possible until today.

You are a walking poster child for retroactive birth control.

Anyone dumb enough to do as you suggest should be shot and killed (or at least emasculated) while doing it, to clean out the gene pool.

TR