PDA

View Full Version : Rock River Arms

Team Sergeant
05-01-2006, 12:14
You don't see this until after you order...... Email I received hours after I ordered......

Thank you for your online order. Your order will be processed within 24 hours. In- stock items should ship within 7-10 business days. Please allow 30-60 days for uppers, and complete rifles. Please allow 60-90 days for stripped/complete lowers. Please allow30-90 days for light weight quad rail handguards. Please allow 1-4 weeks for 6 position collapsible stocks, two-stage trigger kits. Barrel orders will be filled upon availability of barrels, at this time we do not have an estimated shipping time. The .308/.458/pistol .223 & 9mm have not gone into production at this time, please allow approximately 3-6 months for delivery. Thank you, Sales Dept. Rock River Arms, Inc. (309) 792-5780 info@rockriverarms.com

Funny how that works......

Yes rock river arms, I would have rather read the above BEFORE I ordered.

Team Sergeant

rubberneck
05-01-2006, 12:33
You don't see this until after you order...... Email I received hours after I ordered......

Thank you for your online order. Your order will be processed within 24 hours. In- stock items should ship within 7-10 business days. Please allow 30-60 days for uppers, and complete rifles. Please allow 60-90 days for stripped/complete lowers. Please allow30-90 days for light weight quad rail handguards. Please allow 1-4 weeks for 6 position collapsible stocks, two-stage trigger kits. Barrel orders will be filled upon availability of barrels, at this time we do not have an estimated shipping time. The .308/.458/pistol .223 & 9mm have not gone into production at this time, please allow approximately 3-6 months for delivery. Thank you, Sales Dept. Rock River Arms, Inc. (309) 792-5780 info@rockriverarms.com

Funny how that works......

Yes rock river arms, I would have rather read the above BEFORE I ordered.

Team Sergeant

TS sorry to hear that they sandbagged your order. The few experiences I have had with Rock River have been very positive. The one problem I had with them resulted in a telephone call from Chuck Larson the owner to apologize. I would call Chuck and tell him how you feel about it. He is very receptive to feedback and will do everything humanly possible to accomdate you.

gtcrispy
05-01-2006, 12:35
Thats a long ass wait. :eek:

I've had the most luck with the vendors on ar15.com because you can make sure the goods are instock prior. Nothing worse then having to sit around wait weeks or months.

Team Sergeant
05-01-2006, 12:36
TS sorry to hear that they sandbagged your order. The few experiences I have had with Rock River have been very positive. The one problem I had with them resulted in a telephone call from Chuck Larson the owner to apologize. I would call Chuck and tell him how you feel about it. He is very receptive to feedback and will do everything humanly possible to accomdate you.

I sent them an email and told them what I thought of sending the shipping data "after" I made the purchase, I told them it lacked integrity. I also told them I would have still purchased the item based on the ship times, I would have rather read it before the purchase.........

TS

The Reaper
05-01-2006, 15:22
TS:

What did you order?

They do not stock any completed uppers, lowers, or guns. Those are all built to order, as the menu allows you to customize them, and as the site says, can take up to eight weeks.

I have gotten small parts in a few days, but they could be out of something.

TR

Team Sergeant
05-01-2006, 15:27
TS:

What did you order?

They do not stock any completed uppers, lowers, or guns. Those are all built to order, as the menu allows you to customize them, and as the site says, can take up to eight weeks.

I have gotten small parts in a few days, but they could be out of something.

TR

Buttstock 6 position....
It not the wait it's the message one gets afterwards...

Nuke
05-01-2006, 15:34
I waited over 6 months for two upper/lower sets once as well as some misc. items. When I called they said they give priority to full-up guns and that I would get stuff when they didn't need any of the items on my list to complete one of those orders. I can understand that somewhat but not 6 months. I raised hell and got them a week later. :)

I’ve ordered a lot of stuff from them and only ran into the problem once. They list the estimated waits where they list the descriptioin and price on most of the long lead items but not some of the accessories. I agree, they should list that message on the homepage.