PDA

View Full Version : Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band

Gypsy
04-23-2006, 22:25
Anyone ever seen him in person? I'm really looking forward to this, thought I'd post the info for Chicago area members here.

Operation Support Our Troops-Illinois is now selling tickets for the Rockin' for the Troops concert featuring Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band.

Concert will be held at 8pm on 22 July at Cantigny in Wheaton, IL. Tickets are $20.00 in advance or $25.00 at the door. A $5.00 discount will be given to those with a Military ID.

To order call 800.594.8499 or visit www.osotil.org

Here's some info on Cantigny

http://www.mccormicktribune.org/firs...stdivision.htm

The First Division Museum at Cantigny is dedicated to the history of the Big Red One, the famed 1st Infantry Division of the United States Army. The museum is located on the Wheaton, Illinois estate of the late Colonel Robert R. McCormick. During World War I, McCormick, later the long-time editor and publisher of the Chicago Tribune, was commander of the 1st Battalion, 5th Field Artillery, part of the First Division. He renamed his estate Cantigny in honor of the first American battle of the war. At his death in 1955, McCormick left Cantigny to be managed as a recreational and educational park.