PDA

View Full Version : You wanna talk about bad, bad SA?

SF18C
04-21-2006, 01:43
wow, I wonder how much future the Col has in his career?

Also what does she have in her hand?

SF18C
04-21-2006, 01:47
forgot the photo

Maytime
04-21-2006, 02:01
I think she's holding two glowsticks; a red in the right and a green in the left. Perhaps she is trying to signal with the red stick as a universal STOP sign.

Pete
04-21-2006, 03:56
forgot the photo

I don't remember "when" it came out but I said the same thing to myself when I read the story. It was in the Fayetteville Observer and was/had a bit about the unit.

Pete

Goggles Pizano
04-21-2006, 09:50
BEER-Helping white men dance since 1854! :D

Monsoon65
04-21-2006, 20:24
I saw this tool on chairforce.com. Laughed my butt off!!!

I wonder if that will be his offical picture in his promotion folder.

Warrior-Mentor
04-21-2006, 20:31
No man is ever allowed to bring a camera to a bachelor party and will be shot if he does (perhaps a woman took the photo, perhaps it wasn't a "bachelor" party)....so you have to refer to the chapter regarding clothing...

No Man shall dance in BDUs, ACUs, or other combat uniform UNLESS there are no cameras AND the woman is naked.

Simple rules people.

Follow them. :D

aricbcool
04-21-2006, 20:53
Gives new meaning to the term "frat party". ;)

Reminds me of a party I went to once. I left my girlfriend home and ended up dancing in the middle of 6 girls. Suddenly there was a camera, and flash!

The "Oh Shit" look on my face was priceless. :D

--Aric

aricbcool
04-21-2006, 20:54
No Man shall dance in BDUs, ACUs, or other combat uniform UNLESS there are no cameras AND the woman is naked.

Simple rules people.

Follow them. :D

This should go in the Rucksack Wisdom section. Excellent advice Sir. :D

--Aric

The Reaper
04-22-2006, 12:34
And don't forget the other camera rule.

Never leave yours unsecured and loaded unless you develop your own pics.

TR

groundup
04-23-2006, 21:08
I think this was taken shortly after the tidal wave that wrecked the Indian Ocean.

MtnGoat
04-24-2006, 06:52

LOL

That is the truth!! TM mates can be so nice to you. Now with Digital Cameras your safer.

VG

ObliqueApproach
04-24-2006, 07:49
LOL

That is the truth!! TM mates can be so nice to you. Now with Digital Cameras your safer.

VG

Beware of Photochop... I mean Photoshop!

Warrior-Mentor
04-24-2006, 10:47
Photo shop is your friend...you can always say the shot was edited!

jbour13
04-24-2006, 12:48

TR

Guilty....I'm a repeat unattended camera offender. :p

Worked well for me in Hawaii, lots of good lookin' gals on the beach to take photos of with your (married) buddies camera. I had a dive buddy that would miraculously lose film for the fear of developing and having Wally-World call the cops (yes, it happened). It seems that Wally-World is not comfortable with adult situations. Called the police and reported it after about the 3rd time and tracked him down via the BN CSM (seems the CSM's wife worked part-time at the local store). Couldn't have asked the stars to come into alignment more. :D

This could spur a story in the "Best ass chewing" thread.

kgoerz
04-24-2006, 16:46
We had Students at Range 37 bugging us to take photos of their hits. We explained we had to watch them and didn't have time to take photos of them. This was when those disposable cameras were popular. They continued to ask anyway. So we took the cameras behind the shoot house before the hit and took a bunch of photos of our private parts. They never asked again. Some even complained about it in the end of course critique. One even went to the Commander and complained.

Ambush Master
04-24-2006, 21:17
From the civvie side of things, but at a VERY Army town = Lawton, Oklahoma.

We were at a "Visually Enhanced" business establishment, when the Maintenance VP bought a "Lap Dance" for the Foreign National representative of the company that we were in negotiations with.

This Gentleman was TOTALLY shocked and embarassed when the young lady put her mammarys all over his face!!!

A short while later, a VERY well endowed dancer approached and planted herself on top of the head of the (Very bald) aforementioned VP!!! (Aforementioned FN made this arrangement in retalliation (BRITISH FN) )

He almost Sh** his pants, and left the club quite abruptly!!!

The next morning at breakfast, after he made a big deal of the FN's reaction to his prank, he asked how long we stuck around after he left.

I drew a breath, and REPLIED:

Sir, I only stuck around until I got the pictures of the TITTS on top of your head, bet you never even saw the FLASHES!!!!:D

To this day, I OWN this guy, he has NO idea what REALLY happened!!!

Later!!!
Martin

Warrior-Mentor
04-25-2006, 10:05
From the civvie side of things, but at a VERY Army town = Lawton, Oklahoma.

We were at a "Visually Enhanced" business establishment...

Wasn't the Golden Dragon was it?

Monsoon65
04-27-2006, 17:30
We had Students at Range 37 bugging us to take photos of their hits. We explained we had to watch them and didn't have time to take photos of them. This was when those disposable cameras were popular. They continued to ask anyway. So we took the cameras behind the shoot house before the hit and took a bunch of photos of our private parts. They never asked again. Some even complained about it in the end of course critique. One even went to the Commander and complained.

Sounds like my last field exercise when I was on active duty. Young female left her camera out, and of course I drop trou and have someone take a few pictures of my naked butt.

She got them developed and hit the ceiling. She went to the flight commander demanding to know who it was (couldn't see my face!), but she cooled the young airman down a bit.

I believe she learned a valuable lesson from the exercise: Never leave your camera unattended.

It reenforced the lesson I had learned in the past: Never have your face in the picture.

helicom6
05-09-2006, 13:33
Gosh, I remember DS's at AIT finding obscene pictures of men and/ or women in soldiers lockers that they took during weekend leave. I would hope a Col. would have better situational awareness. However, my old aviation commander was busted having relations with a female leaning up against a Huey.

I'm glad I'm not one of those troops or that guy's wife.