PDA

View Full Version : Mail Call

GunPig
03-23-2006, 18:25
ALCON

This post is not specifically SF, but is related to SF.

The History Channel program "Mail Call" recently wrapped up filming on Hurlburt Field and will air a segment on AFSOC sometime in the May 06 time frame. They will cover AC-130 operations, Special Tactics Selection Course (Monster Mash) and USAF Special Operations School activites (releasable boiler plate by PA). I know many of you have worked with AFSOC and perhaps may be interested in the program.

v/r
gunpig:)

Gypsy
03-24-2006, 12:30
Thanks for the head's up GunPig.

CoLawman
03-24-2006, 12:55
I am a true Gunney R. Lee Ermy FAN! He reminds me of a couple DSgts that assisted me during my formative years:D .

GunPig
03-24-2006, 19:18
I found him to be the atypical Hollywood type...and he does not fit the mold of any clelebrity I have ever met (that's good).

He does appear to be the "real deal" and acts the same in person as he does on his show..only with an extra helping of vulgarity.

I guess he's all right...for a Marine that is:p . Seriously, he contirbutes with honest reporting on our troops, and I believe that's very important.

He may not be an icon, but a lot of Military people (of all branches) admire his efforts.

v/r
Gunpig

Huey14
03-25-2006, 00:44
I love that show.

Warrior-Mentor
03-25-2006, 02:49
I found him to be the atypical Hollywood type...and he does not fit the mold of any clelebrity I have ever met (that's good).

He does appear to be the "real deal" and acts the same in person as he does on his show..only with an extra helping of vulgarity.

I guess he's all right...for a Marine that is:p . Seriously, he contirbutes with honest reporting on our troops, and I believe that's very important.

He may not be an icon, but a lot of Military people (of all branches) admire his efforts.

v/r
Gunpig

Marine MAJ who worked with me loved him (in a non-rainbow kind of way).