PDA

View Full Version : who are and who aren't sf

walter_mitty
03-14-2006, 10:03
just a quick one lads, can anyone tell me the set-up in the U.S special forces. In the U.K we have three s.f regiments. SAS, SBS and SRR all with seperate tasks. Who are the main players over there, as there seem to be alot of different sf groups.....?

cheers walter....!

CPTAUSRET
03-14-2006, 10:11
just a quick one lads, can anyone tell me the set-up in the U.S special forces. In the U.K we have three s.f regiments. SAS, SBS and SRR all with seperate tasks. Who are the main players over there, as there seem to be alot of different sf groups.....?

cheers walter....!

First post goes in the intro thread

http://professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9143

then fill out your profile (check mine for example).

Terry

The Reaper
03-14-2006, 10:29

cheers walter....!

Who the hell are you? Poor manners to barge in without looking around and learning the ropes first. Especially in putting up questions in multiple places.

What you are asking is easily available via Google, as well. Would it be a bother to ask you to do some reading, and reserve your questions here for issues that aren't resolvable elsewhere? There are probably 50,000 answers for you on the web, and a dozen or more books that will address your concerns.

TR