PDA

View Full Version : Not SF so I hope you guys aint mad!

Cherrycat
03-06-2006, 12:53
If you didn't know there is going to be a big expansion on EOD units. Well the 217th Ord in Fresno is going to have to do the same and so we need bodies.

Since you guys are the closest to understanding what the crap EOD is, I ask you to join us.

If you have any questions, email me at
joshuabarry2000@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Sgt Barry

Eagle5US
03-06-2006, 13:21
You need to read the rules about posting here at PS.Com and where your 1st post should've been.

Eagle

Peregrino
03-06-2006, 13:24
Cherrycat - EOD is supposed to be really good at Situational Awareness, threat analysis, and figuring out how things work before they jump in with both feet. Something to do with not getting their asses blown off. You might want to read the stickies and get the feel of what this board is about before it explodes in your face. Try starting with an introduction in the proper forum. We like to know who's juggling sensitized ordnance, that way it's easier to notify the NOK. FWIW - Peregrino

The Reaper
03-06-2006, 13:37
What the above guys said.

Plus, you gotta know that SF is an MOS, not too many trained SF guys reclassing into other MOSes, even EOD.

Why would an SF soldier want to be EOD, and why would you ask for them to here?

Those who would reclass, if they could, will still have to attend and pass the EOD school.

TR